Crushing Force - A fat fur fighting game

do you get anything for completing arcade mode

1 Like

Naw, not yet. Mugen can handle endings but I haven’t even started trying to do those yet.

1 Like

any plans to do another character that can vore?

2 Likes

Violet Bunny has been released!! Download links are on the video.

6 Likes

I think I got a character in mind that can do vore. But they aren’t in development yet.

2 Likes

Got plans for another gassy fat character?

2 Likes

the game crashes for me when I play arcade mode and have to fight Enorma. But playing against her or on her stage in training doesn’t crash

1 Like

I have plans to add optional gassy attacks to Enorma to make her not jarring for those not into it. I think that may be a nice test. If that works more will be capable of doing it.

2 Likes

hmm, crap. I hope its not a random crash. I’ll do a test run to see if I can replicate that.

1 Like

I was able to recreate the crash. Apparently an MP3 wasn’t loading properly causing that. I re-uploaded the bundle to the same link without that problem. Let me know if it works.

1 Like

it seems to work now, thanks

1 Like

Next character in Development is Julian Hippo. He’s more of a plus size model than a fighter.

4 Likes

Julian squash demonstration - YouTube Squash attack demonstration. Its just what the title is.

More progress on Julian. I’m gonna try to release him at the start of June.

3 Likes

I really like visuals & graphics of this game but I absolutely can’t play it. I can’t beat the first round and I feel like I’m going to break my keyboard playing it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

is it possible to add characters of your own?

it is possible to add other mugen characters in to this (Kazecat have done so on his youtube channel). I don’t know exactly how but it shouldn’t be to hard to find how to add more characters to mugen

okay i figured it out

Yes! Also I’m willing to cooperate with others if they wanna make this a fat fur fighting collaboration.

1 Like

Its definitely recommended to be playing on a controller. As well as turn the difficulty down in options if you’re a new comer.