Crushing Force - A fat fur fighting game

CW: Gassing, Squashing

I animated that character they are included in the recent build that I did today where I’ve added a friends character.

Today I’ve also released Texas Stanton for MUGEN. As well as update several characters.

6 Likes

The vore tag caught my attention for this game, despite being limited to just a few characters I loved the game, I’m looking forward to new updates. If you’ll allow me a suggestion, I’d like you to add another female character with vore, or add a vore move in Katrina, which is my favorite character. (sorry for any mistakes, I’m using google translator because english is not my main language).

3 Likes

How to select Katrina SX, SY, SZ, SA, SB and SC colors? I don’t know what that S is supposed to mean.

i want my own charecter as a hyper bottom dog and inflates bigger and curshes the others and etc but the ra lord i tryed out it doesnt do what it does in the video the combos never work she just hits and thats it and has no full move set list

The S means to hold Start while pressing the button.

1 Like

do you plan to add only original characters or are you thinking of adding other characters? for example some pokemon? I think Nidoqueen would fit in well with the game’s proposal. Sorry for the bad english, it’s not my native language.

1 Like

It’s a valid question, I would add though that this game and its characters are made in MUGEN, so it would be compatible with any other MUGEN character(s) you wanted to add to it. Not sure how much you know about this engine, but you theoretically could commission someone / make a custom Nidoqueen fighter and - since the engine is modular - you would easily be able to add her in.

1 Like

anyone got any ideas on how to change the controllers to a controller? Using a PS4 one rn

I don’t know if using a ps4 controller have any compatibility issues but what you have to do is go into the options, then to input config, enable joystick (if it is disabled) and go into the joystick config

I’ve enabled the joystick controls but sadly they don’t seem to work on PS4

You can and I encourage you to add your own choice of characters to it. Just have fun having a fat fur option in a fighting game.

1 Like

If your computer has the drivers for it and Mugen recognizes it you can simply change your buttons in the options joystick config.

That’s unfortunate but I wouldn’t give up I’m sure you can find something to make that controller work.

I got scared off of doing a pokemon character by Nintendo’s numerous C&D. I may try it again but I can’t risk Nintendo shutting down my Patreon.

1 Like

Ra’s AI just pokes, it’s really basic. But the character does have the move and it’s done as shown. You have to do the level 1, then the additional command for the level 3, becoming a total of 4 levels. Just press C+Z during the level one Super while he’s sitting on their head.

Hm, got it. I’ll try it again in a bit tbh

Joy2key works very well with mugen.

It allows you to remap your controller to keyboard binds.

what about auto mode?

I was trying to add some characters to the game, but none of the tutorials I followed worked. Does anyone know how to add characters in this game?

1 Like

In the builds, I put out it’s the same as MUGEN/IKEMEN anywhere else. To add characters you just gotta add more slots, basically more space on the select screen. Then add the names to the select.def file so the game knows where they are.

Add Slots:
• Go to Data, Open system.def (There are multiple builds it could be in the data folder, mugen1 folder, or GLhud folder)
• Ctrl + f to search, look up “character select”
• Alter the values for Rows and Columns to give you more space.
• Save.

Add Characters:
• Go to Data Open Select.def (There are multiple builds the correct one could be in the data folder or GLhud folder)
• Add your character’s name on its own line. They appear in-game in the order they are added here.
• Save.

2 Likes