Eat and Grow Game?

Like the Flash game series Tasty Planet but with Weight Gain and Such?

8 Likes

i would love to see something like that

You’d think something so obvious would have been done already.

2 Likes

Agreed, Why hasn’t anyone done it yet?

There’s a couple with this concept, like Reindeer gains by ImpossibleSnail if you don’t mind Male and Furry where a reindeer eats Christmas snacks while avoiding coal. Reindeer Gains! Snailofapproval's submission

There was also this game on Furaffinity where you were a fish person in the ocean eating other fish people to gain weight and muscles, again Male and Furry, but I think it was only on Flash, so it might not be playable anymore.

Edit: Oh yeah, there’s a 3d first person perspective version of this concept called Chocoland where you play a lady that shows up in a Simpsons Dream Sequence and eats everything until she’s Kaiju sized. ChocoLand (Update 5: probably final major update)

3 Likes

I see interesting and cool, Now if only these games can go bigger on the ideas as I know some if not many want to go bigger xp

1 Like

There are two games that I know that may fit with what you are talking about.
Greed, where you have to complete tasks and get fatter. (Newgrounds)
Become Everywhere: Chapter 1 - He Expand by infohazard, where you play as a cat that has to eat everything. (itch.io)

1 Like

There was also this game on Furaffinity where you were a fish person in the ocean eating other fish people to gain weight and muscles, again Male and Furry, but I think it was only on Flash, so it might not be playable anymore.

To clarify the second game, because it just ate away at my searching abilities to actually go find it:
Vore-Inflation Game III - Quest For Muscles by Akhara

I hope this was the game you were trying to remember and it is plenty playable.

To suggest another game, by the way, and is currently on a monthly release development and hotfix schedule with a high possibility of vore fetish included in the future:
DigitalFurBelow

1 Like