Eat the Dungeon Bug Thread

Click open one of triangles, it will provide additional details

I clicked on a few of the triangles to see if theyā€™d say something else, but they all seem to say the same thing.

1 Like

Try pressing CTRL+F5 to do a hard refresh, my guess is a file didnā€™t download correctly.

If that doesnā€™t work, go to the Application tab, on the left side expand Local Storage, select https://www.bewilderedgames.com/ and take a screenshot of the list that appears

Unfortunately the hard refresh didnā€™t work.

I couldnā€™t find local storage in the Applications tab, but I have found it in the storage tab

But there isnā€™t a list in the local storage section of the storage tab. I could be looking in the wrong area, I did get a little confused with the instructions on this part.

1 Like

Sorry, I gave you the instructions for google chrome by mistake.

What device is this on? What extensions/add-ons do you have installed for your browser?

Itā€™s on Firefox, and the extensions I have installed are honey, youtube enhancer, and webp image converter.

Hmm, I donā€™t think any of those are the problem.

Open the dev tools again:

1. Go to the Debugger Tab
  2. Make sure ā€œPause on Exceptionsā€ is checked
  3. Select adventurer.js
  4. Hover mouse over ā€œdisplay_fatā€, ā€œfatā€, and ā€œdisplay_fat_timerā€ and tell me what values appear

Now when you say values, do you mean these numbers in the bottom right corner here?

If so, ā€œdisplay_fatā€ gives me [480, 24] ā€œfatā€ gives [480, 31] and ā€œdisplay_fat_timerā€ gives [484, 44]

1 Like

Numbers like the ā€œ0ā€ over display_stuff should appear:

inst2

Alright.

Not sure if itā€™s a thing with the firefox Browser, but no values are appearing as Iā€™m hovering my mouse over the properties. Iā€™ve kept the mouse on each one for a good minute, but no values appear.

1 Like

I think this is an issue with firefox sometimes loading images incorrectly for some reason. I got it a few times while testing but never in a way thatā€™s easy to reproduce and never breaking on the same image twice. You might just have to CTRL+F5 several times until it fixes itself?

Huh. Iā€™ll give it a shot.

Iā€™ve been CTRL+F5 on the page for about an hour, but so far it hasnā€™t been working. I have tried playing this on other browsers, but Iā€™ve been having the same issues, sadly. Iā€™ll keep trying it though.

1 Like

If that hasnā€™t worked by now then I donā€™t think its the solution. Which browsers have you tried?

Aside from Firefox, Iā€™ve also tried Edge and Chrome, but I keep getting the same issue

1 Like

That implies that the computer itself is the issue. What can you tell me about your computerā€™s OS and specs?

Hereā€™s my main specs

Processor: Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz

Ram: 16.0 GB

Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

Motherboard: MPG Z490 gaming plus

Storage: 1 1TB hard drive and one 6TB hard Drive

1 Like

Do you have the same browser add-ons on chrome/edge as you do on firefox? Do you have difficulties with other browser games?

Itā€™s been awhile since I used chrome since I switched over to firefox, but Iā€™m pretty sure I donā€™t have the same add ons for it as I do firefox, and I donā€™t even use edge at all so it doesnā€™t have any add ons. And no, other browser games seem to be working just fine.

This is a really confusing oneā€¦

Lets try this: open a tab in firefox, open the dev tools, uncheck ā€œpause on exceptionsā€, and open the website. Expand the errors at the top of the console and take a screenshot of that. Maybe thereā€™s an initial error that causes it

Alright. Looks like thereā€™s three errors but they seem to say the same thing.