Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

I Love Her Already :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Get the Punk Rock Music Started Long live the Goths!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :grin: :grin: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Male Adventurer Poll

It’s time for some boys! Don’t forget to vote for the first male adventurer
https://www.patreon.com/posts/70327425

8 Likes

OOH Boy our First Boy vote i hope my oc will one of those classes.

1 Like

let’s discus the options based only by their silouettes:
(Grand) Inquisitor:
The Good Hunter
A Fancy Fellow
And Catboi

Magus(ta):
Willowy lookin mage
Dancer boi
Imp

Merchant:
We’re Having a Sale
Desert Peddler
Draco Peets

Spy(Hard)
Jojo protag
Stock Shonen Protag
Just a dude

4 Likes

the second I laid eyes on the first inquisitor choice my brain immediately screamed “Sigmar balls”

3 Likes

nobody expects the spanish inquisition

2 Likes

inhale and exhale ahh good old Monty python Reference

1 Like

Question:
Do you have a list of things that you planning adding to the game?

1 Like

There is a list of all the plans for future updates on their patreon page. heres what it says
Upcoming Updates
Major Update v0.12

• The Dancer
  • Levels 55-60
  • New weight levels for Psychic and Monk
  • Add story

Major Update v0.13

• 14th Female Adventurer
  • Levels 61-66
  • New weight levels for Monk and Dancer
  • 1st Male Adventurer

Major Update v0.14

• 15th Female Adventurer
  • Levels 67-72
  • New weight levels for Dancer and 14th Female Adventurers and 1st Male Adventurer
  • Gameplay/Quality of Life Improvements

Major Update v0.15

• 16th Female Adventurer
  • Levels 73-78
  • New weight levels for 14th and 15th Female Adventurers and 1st Male Adventurer
  • 2nd Male Adventurer

Major Update v0.16

• 17th Female Adventurer
  • Levels 79-84
  • New weight levels for 15th and 16th Female Adventurers and 2nd Male Adventurer
  • Hard Mode / Endless Mode

Major Update v0.17

• 18th Female Adventurer
  • Levels 85-90
  • New weight levels for 16th and 17th Female Adventurers and 2nd Male Adventurer
  • 3rd Male Adventurer

Major Update v0.18

• 19th Female Adventurer
  • Levels 91-96
  • New weight levels for 17th and 18th Female Adventurers and 3rd Male Adventurer
  • Gallery

Major Update v0.19

• 20th Female Adventurer
  • New weight levels for 18th and 19th Female Adventurers and 3rd Male Adventurer
  • 4th Male Adventurer
  • All remaining weight levels for 19th and 20th Female Adventurers and 4th Male Adventurer

Major Update v1.0

• Levels 97-100
  • Game is complete!
11 Likes

Merchant Poll

It’s time to vote for the Merchant! Since there’s only three options, I don’t think a second final poll is necessary, so this is it!

Patrons can vote here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/70651888

10 Likes

me want lama boy he’s cute!

2 Likes

The patreon vote slots themselves actually have an error- the switch the creators of the kobold and nomad around. Just to clarify, the pic itself is correct- I made the nomad, Erill made the kobold.

2 Likes

…but I’ll weigh in anyway. Heh. Weigh in.

• Farmer looks like either an asshole jock or a himbo. I assume that’s something a substantial amount of people can get behind.

• Kobold’s the closest to what I think most would expect from a “merchant” class. He has the boldest color scheme here, and there may be some fun in seeing what gets heavier: his bag of wares, or him. Animal characters haven’t done too well in past polls, but that was among the players who swing the other way, so this time could be different. Be that as it may, I want to push him down a flight of stairs because I think it would be funny.

• Nomad looks like a character from a bootleg Aladdin ripoff who saw some shit in the war.
    Look into those eyes and tell me there is a god.emphasized text

I predict that Farmer will win because the desire for a fit-to-fat transition has been strong so far, and we haven’t had a lot of absolutely ripped characters to date. Nomad’s design is also fairly solid, though, and he has a motherfucking llama, so I won’t count him out.

1 Like

Kobold is most likely to win because Smol, and we desperately need a smol.

4 Likes

I misread the spreadsheet I store design info in when I was putting the image together, I’ve fixed the image but you can’t edit the options once the poll is posted

There are still two- (remembers male classes exist) three Goblins, a Dwarf, a Gnome and an Imp.

1 Like

All very nice designs, they each come across as having very distinct personalities.

If the nomad wins really looking forward to seeing how his llama gets worked into his portrait.

1 Like

已经过去12天了。虽然新版本还没有出来,但我仍然很期待。

4 Likes

Eat the Dungeon Update 0.12.1!

This update includes:

• A brand new adventurer: The Necromancer! To unlock her, get a C rank or higher on the Fae Court level.
  • New weight stages for both The Monk and The Dancer!
  • Levels 61-66!

8-24-22-1 sm

5 Likes

For Goth: Your moonlit Shadows shines to met you

For Monk: Oh That’s the Stuff! quote from Demoman from TF2

For Dancer: using Dragon Dance to boost Attack and Speed

1 Like