Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

20220825_172317
yeah, she’s pretty neat

2 Likes

Merchant poll winner!

The Kobold merchant will be our next new character! Please look forward to him being added in the next two weeks or so

9 Likes

i got some words for him and that is: I LOVE HIM So CUTE KOLBOLD! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smile:

1 Like

He needs the girth to equal out his pack’s weight.

2 Likes

My tierlist of the current version rn
Not sayin monk is trash just not um the best rn considering there our other options but the monk final weight rn is the one of the best but combat abilities just kinda meh.

3 Likes

i agree with this tierlisting as i S-ranked all my levels with the combo at the top

1 Like

Snake lady is best.
Make next character another snake lady.

1 Like

Snake And Goth The Power Combo! :laughing: :partying_face: :smile: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

我只能说更新预告好快 ,新版本正越来越丰富。:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Curious how you’d rank the weight pictures of the girls, even if that means there’d be three times as many pictures.

3 Likes

So I take it we are in 1.12 right now? (just from what I’ve seen flying through the thread)
Is there a way to save the game or do I have to replay everything once it updates?

I had a lot of fun today playing this! The dialogues were funny and perfect for complimenting the otherwise rather grindy game. Can’t wait for a NewGame+ or something in that general area, as I’d like to continue playing with a goal. After ranking all levels an S, there’s not really much to do.

2 Likes

It saves in your browser cookies, so as long as you don’t clear your cookies (or play incognito) it’ll save all of your progress. Sometimes when it does update some lose their progress but I haven’t heard much of it happening for a long while.

3 Likes

if anything for whenever you lose progress all of your values are in the inspect of the browser

1 Like

Too be honest i think its more on preference of the characther cause for me at first it was the witch her weight levels were insane next was illusioner and i think last would either be monk or upcoming goth (she got them huge potential)

2 Likes

i like how in the necromancer’s (currently) final weight stage, she has a lil smile :]

1 Like

Girl likes having a big gut.

2 Likes

i know these wont end up in the game but they’re still fun to make
so uh, bees and a worm

10 Likes

i think we might be getting adventurer passives this update considering how long its been since the male winner was announced

1 Like

Sorry for disappearing, I was in a weird depressive funk where I did not want to talk to people at all. I did get a bunch of work done, in addition to the kobold I’ll have npcs and cutscenes to add.

14 Likes

No problem. The recent years haven’t helped people with their mental state, so it’s understandable. Can’t wait to fatten up the boi.

2 Likes