Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

If I’m being honest, I knew that each of the voteable characters would make it into the game eventually, but 20 is still more than I expected.

5 Likes

Honestly I would have preferred to keep it to 12 or something around there but for a while I had Legendary Tier patrons suggest their own classes. I didn’t keep track of it, and it really piled up. But respecting patrons investment is really important to me so they’ll all have a shot. 20 is the smallest number of classes I could pare it down to.

6 Likes

So, we’ll have 5 more classes after all the ones we’ve gotten already and seen thus far. The 15 we know for sure we’ll have are:

1. Thief
  2. Warrior
  3. Cleric
  4. Mage
  5. Bard
  6. Spellblade
  7. Knight
  8. Illusionist
  9. Engineer
  10. Ranger
  11. Barbarian
  12. Alchemist
  13. Monk
  14. Druid
  15. Raider

…which covers pretty much every cliche RPG class and then some. I guess we’re missing a necromancer? But other than that, I can’t imagine what the rest will be.

3 Likes

I came up for some names for the classes:

Wanda the Warrior
Tina the Thief
Perini the Priestess
Wendy the Witch- A ref of one of Casper’s friends
Brandy the Bard
Sindy the SpellBlade
Kiana the Knight
Iona the Illusionist
Elena the Engineer
Riina the Ranger

with the 8 classes coming soon, these are the names i came up so far and if you got some great and cool names for the classes, don’t be shy let’s hear them. :smiley:

4 Likes

Actually, that’s one of the classes that has yet to be revealed to the public. When new class polls roll around, he replaces the previous victor with the one that includes the most designs.

Future classes are;

Necromancer
Beastkin
Psion
Dancer
Trickster

@dragonredpool If it means anything, Erill and I enjoy writing scenarios with some of our victorious (and unsuccessful. Also those that have yet to be voted on) designs. It’s most CERTAINLY not official, but Illusionist = Yasmin (Yuan-ti, we also used the alliteration matter) and Ranger = Kali (Kitsune)

5 Likes

waiting for the big tiddy ojou moffu ranger like

6 Likes

today is the day Riina the Ranger come’s today’s Update i can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

Aha, but thou hast been deceived! She is, in fact…

A BOTTOM-heavy gainer!

4 Likes

Please tell me yer joking
We’ve already got the thief and engineer for Christ sake

2 Likes

I am not. Evidently the chest isn’t an area many people among the Legend-tier are overly interested in being the primary focus.

Besides, what’s wrong with three characters with large backsides? Until the Engineer we only had one, and even now we’ve got ten characters. I reckon that’s actually a reasonable amount of characters with fat going to their butts.

1 Like
4 Likes

If I am correct, we actually have quite a bit of belly focused adventurers on the roster. The hourglass and even (maybe barrel, not sure) are being a little left out. In due time we’re bound for variety, just a matter of waiting.

3 Likes

Wait the update’s been released?

1 Like

I don’t think so. Beangel usually puts up a reply here.

1 Like

If not titty or hourglass focused, don’t fear. There’s always more characters that can be added!

2 Likes

At least if everything goes to plan, there should be a chest-focused gainer as an option in the future~

4 Likes

Waiting for Thicc Fox Girl to get here is almost like waiting for your ordered Pizza to get here. :expressionless::yawning_face: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Huh. Not what I would have pegged her for, but I’m not complaining. As much as I love huge vix tits, a fat floof butt is never a bad thing.

1 Like

Eat the Dungeon has been updated to v0.8.1. To unlock the ranger, get a B rank or higher on level The Onion Order. Sorry for the delay, I was sick Thursday and Friday.

There will also be a developer stream tomorrow at 6 pm UTC! All patrons are invited!

1-9-21-1

16 Likes

Yay Thicc Fox Girl is Here! :smiley: :smile: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes