Edypos

Have you recruited the Drakefly in the Witched Woods?

For the Fungus, you either use their Favor items(by talking to the form-shifted ones when they are full), or when you successfully gift or convince them during diplomacy.

For the goblins, they are classified under humanoids. So either during diplomacy or if you use their favor items (which the vendor will give you in the tower if you have yet to recruit her)
-Alternatively, the cyclops is considered Humanoid too. So you can spam her Favor items as well.

Can confirm, spamming Rock Paper Scissors Sumo for profit does work.

1 Like

Hold on, i recruited basically everyone except for the goblin but i can’t find the Fungal? I saw some lads talking about recruiting a fungal but i can’t find it. Also, does feeding the Lizard do anything?

At the enter of the cave (from the town), it’s the shroom before the stairs :stuck_out_tongue:
And yes it does.

2 Likes

I’ve skipped the first chapter and now I’m stuck in this situation.
Can I still recruit the goblin somehow or am I just fugged?

Ohh, this. Kaerue(The frog) is able to break the walls too.
Maybe I should write some hints to prevent ppl from making wasted trips D:

5 Likes

I really like how this game is built, like being able to go back and discover new things, gather food, recruit people for your town. I’d like to see that side of the game more in the future

6 Likes

Where’d the bestiary go?

Ah, found it. Town Library.

Also… I don’t know it’s just me, but I’m getting lag spikes during boss fights and cooking.

Ehh? Is the the intro animation parts that lag up the game for you or was it the whole bossfight/cooking sequence?

whole boss fight when I attack with my waifs. and the “use essence” bit during cooking(or when the picture is generated when I can’t use essence(due to a waif being at her cap)).

also, how does devour work? I’ve so far tried it equipped to Jeqblac(while her capacity is still 20, if that makes a difference), attempted on drakeflies and the forest axolotl(both full health). I’m gonna try to weaken a drakefly before eating it.
THERE we go… It’s like pokemon. gotta weaken them before you can catch them(in your stomach). XD
Actually… after more testing… I was just horribly unlucky… I hope there’s a way to improve the devour chance.
Also… I just wanna say… Goddamn, I love vore. XD

you know, how big do you plan on the waifs getting in the final?

I’m not Shin, but math says that since sizes are spaced every 20 Size starting at 16, there are size ups at 16, 36, 56, 76, and 96.

So counting the basic version as 1, there will be sizes up to size 6. So we have about half the sizes we’re going to have in the demo now. If that works linearly, (which, to be fair, it hasn’t.) then they’ll be at least twice as big by the end.

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s strange. Maybe the moving images are somehow laggin your computer D8. Worse case scenario is for you to turn off the food/battle animations.

Anw, for Devour:
The devoured has a 20% chance to break out at the start of turn. Except for the Wayfarer which is 100%(because having the main healer be taken out is not fun and giving immunity will make it exploitable as no damage was taken.)

So yea, the RNG wasn’t on your side that time. Anw, I hope this works well enough for a /0re mechanic. I kept it optional as it isnt everyone’s cup of tea :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There are a total of 5 playable sizes, which 3 are currently in this version. I also plan to have an immobile version for the lulz. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey I can’t seem to access the second date. I’m kinda cinfused, what should I do ??

Also, I can’t find a functional link to the discord D: Btw I love the game it’s a really well made ^^

Ohh, there’s only 1 per Waif thus far in this version.

Oh yea. Lemme fix the link to the discord for you.

1 Like

Oh I see got all my waifs at 60 rapport lmao. Thanks a lot for the discord. Hope to see more of this game soon !

2 Likes

QoL feature I am working on - Recipe Book.
Infused stats, ingredient costs, for you to refer to on the go.

4 Likes

#Edypos fanart time! :frog::eagle:
Look at what Choakchai (This dude’s even more OP at 3D medium) has drawn for me!

Thank you for your awesome work, I really appreciated it🙏!

4 Likes