Edypos

Anyone know how to date? im not sure how

Only have 1 girl in your party, then ask them to date, if you meet their requirements(forgot what those were at the moment), then you’ll get a picture a little dialog implying a date happened(as a full indepth romantic excursion hasn’t been made(yet possibly)), then their max capacity will go up.

5 Likes

Hello long time fan of edypos here
So I’ve had this problem for a while, that whenever I tried downloading the game it would throw me a network error at around 100mb of download, so I kept trying to download it and at the third time it stalled, it gave me an error that I have no permission to keep downloading
Any help?, it’s a bit maddening

1 Like

*weird, I clicked reply but it wasn’t a reply, so here’s a repost. *

Hello there, thanks for the support.

I have been getting a few reports of broken download from the itch.io page. I’m sorry about the inconvenience.

In the mean time, here is an alternate download link straight from my Google drive. Please give it a try:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-YteJhwo3v21r8s9TLYNZ--3wSB3iZdV/view

Shill time:

The game is free, but if you would like to support me financially:

9 Likes

ohhh I still cant wait, this is probably one of the most excited ive been for basicly any of the games here, if not THE most excited. keep up the amazing work you amazing people!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! I might sound like a broken record, but just in case: have you played the latest version yet?

weird, the reply button isn’t replying properly

1 Like

A mini update so y’all don’t think that I’m dead.

8 Likes

POGGERS! Nice new UI! That’ll come in handy. And I like the new colors for the Tesem, looks nice!

3 Likes

Another update that is visible(Who wanna see codes and eventing logs right?).

4 Likes

Are reskinned enemies just stand ins waiting for unique designs?

They are regional variants. Initially I wanted to try hue changes to cut down file size.

However, with the way the engine works, it may somehow result in peculiar lag spikes in some less powerful machines.

With that in mind, reskinning these hue shifted enemies is the least I could do for them. Moving forward, I’ll like to make more unique feras.

2 Likes

With that sound effect I don’t think I will ever use that skill

But I like the new UI for hit chance and damage prediction.

1 Like

Oof. I’m so sorry it caused you discomfort.

Lemme turn the ringing sound down a notch or two. :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Just curious, what’s the stat you use for the success rate of negotiating? Is there any way to level that up? It feels like I regularly have them at 1HP and talk to them a dozen times but they still don’t give up so I just kill them out of frustration.

I apologise for the weirdly implemented system. At the moment Talk only succeeds if the target is Satiated.

In the subsequent releases onwards, it will factor in HP % in addition to having the Satiated status added significantly to the success rate.

1 Like

Oh! With that info, this actually isn’t difficult at all, so it might not be implementation but just adding a descriptor. Thank you!

2 Likes

This is very good game but i have to ask what do i do after meeting that fat fish god?

The demo world pretty much becomes open world at this point, you are free to recruit all the townsfolk and play around

1 Like

I don’t understand how I recruit all the inhabitants of the city, how do I do that?