Edypos

Which ones are you stuck at?

I’m trying to get the last photo from the gallery but I can’t because I didn’t understand how to recruit everyone

1 Like

Ahh, who are you left with?

-Kobold
-Mushroom
-Goblin
-Toad Priestess
-Drakefly

1 Like

I’m sorry for the delay in responding, I’m not usually very active around here, I only go to the forum when I have time, the image I couldn’t get was the image 10

1 Like

Sorry to bother anyone here but I came to ask about how to make some of the enemies reach their larger sizes.

Overall I’ve been having trouble with the imp and mushroom girls, I can’t seem to get them to their third forms, I know the imps need to drink blood so o just let them keep using their life drain move right?

But how do I get the mushroom to their final size? They eat the other enemies you kill right? Since there usually only two other enemies at the fight like another mushroom girl and a feel good imp and after that no others seem to show up anymore.

I would also appreciate it if you guys also know how many stages each enemy has, because noticed that some have 3 while others just stop after growing larger the first time.

1 Like

So sorry, the mushroom is capped at 2 sizes because I have yet to draw their 3rd form.
This was my oversight in not putting the “This feras is cannot formshift” status when you scan them

1 Like

Ah thanks for telling me, I had a feeling that was the case, same with the goblin too right?

just asking but aside from the wolf and axolotl feras, the others only have until their second forms right? Otherwise this has been a pretty fun game.

By the way you wouldn’t happen to be the same ShinDirafeh who made WG art about yukari from P3, Lichti from blazblue, Sasha and Annie from Aot, and cattleya from queens blade right?

Had to say I was immediately interested in this game when I read that you were the one who made it and also that the WG wasn’t just limited to your party like other games and affected the enemies as well.

Oh and I almost forgot, I’m not sure if others have a problem with it but whenever jeqblack shifts to a different form she tends to be off screen and doesn’t really look like she fits in the frame.

That is also true for the goblins. Most normal enemies are of 2 forms.

At the moment the ones with 3 forms are the Axolotls, imps and the Wolf variants in the demo version.

Also, I am That ShinDirafeh, thanks for the compliments! I’m glad that you appreciate those artworks, it takes me back ahahhaa.

The Jeqblac forms u mean those in the menu portraits and when she is speaking in cutscenes?
Yea the placement is kinda wonky hahaha.

1 Like

Yeah you made this game really well, i also got invested in the story too, can’t believe I actually felt betrayed when Lilith turned out to be just using us, the last game like this I got invested in was seeds of destiny.

I was worried though when the game immediately went to ch.7 after ch.1, I thought I did something wrong at first until I read through this thread and someone and you mentioned that this was a preview of the later part.

I stopped progressing the story after ch.1 and have only been using my ch.7 save to see the enemies and their various sizes.

I don’t particularly mind the jeqblack forms too much though since they’re just recolored forms of the other enemies that I can unlock on the originals, though I was confused as to what the amphibian form was until I encountered the axolotl feras in the game.

Speaking of Jeq, I was expecting all the feras to be based on animals or plants. Are you planning on adding more feras like Jeqblack? Like ones based on mythological monsters and spirits.

And I know this might be a long shot and clash horribly with the other feras but there doesn’t happen to be a feras based on a mecha or something similar like a golem right? What will it even eat? Metal or rocks?

Sorry if my replies are really long, I’m not good at condensing my words.

1 Like

To answer your question, there’s an inorganic Feras type at the moment of development (Which the boulders in the towers are part of). Mechas… hahaha what an interesting idea for a fat robot.

The plan for Jeqblac is to eventually have a form for each Feras type. Tho ideally they all should be revealed or encountered before she gets that form.

1 Like

You mean she’ll get one for every enemy type encountered discounting regional variants? Her skill list is going to be really long then.

Finally I made a short comment.

1 Like

Eventually, which is why she is the hardest character to balance.

1 Like

about that robot part, I have seen some artists use robots as the characters of their works but the robot typically has a fleshy frame underneath that begins to poke out of their armor as they grow bigger.

And last thing I’ll say today since it must be tiring/irritating answering my questions every few minutes but do you mind if I use the concept of edypos in a world I’m making in AI dungeon? I’m not copying the story wholesale just the different feras and how they get stronger and gain weight.

1 Like

Go ahead! Let me know of any interesting development.

1 Like

I’ve managed to input several of the feras already under the species tag, I described them to the best of my ability in the description including their more inhuman features and favored food types but the AI doesn’t seem to understand how they get stronger by eating.

I think I’ll have to mention that they get BOTH stronger and fatter the more of their favored food they eat for EVERY feras species entry I make, I’ll also have to moderate how big they’ll get each time they eat their favored food though, can’t have them be blobs at the start of the story after just one meal I’ll also have to mention in the entry that they return to their previous sizes should they use their strongest attacks.

Overall the story is just about how you were transported there against your will and how you must find a way to get back to your world(our world) and recruit waifs along the way, I don’t know how to make the ending though and probably will end up making a different ending than what you have planned, it’ll be like those anime that create a completely different ending since the manga hasn’t finished yet.

In the story Im making you can also recruit the common feras like the wolf and imps.

By the way just to clarify, you wrote in edypos that feras are feral at first but gain more sentience/sapience the more they feed right?

Welllll, that. I kinda forgot about that point hahahhaa.

1 Like

It happens, especially when what your making starts to get really long that you end up forgetting tiny details.

I’ll just have to pull something out of my butt to explain how some feras are sapient while others are more akin to animals in thought process, though story wise every feras that becomes a waif gains sapience.

1 Like

honestly this is an easy rectify, some spirits were naturally more powerful and gained more sapient bodies when they gained physical form lol

1 Like

Thanks for the advice I’ll try and explain that to the AI in AI dungeon so my story will be more coherent.

So far I’m having a bit more success when I mention in their species and info entries how feras gain sapience and how they become both stronger and bigger the more they eat of their favored food.

I also had to make separate entries for the Feras’ larger forms and mention how these are what they turn into should they eat enough of their favored food.

For example I had to make separate entries for the wolf spawn, wolf, and great wolf and the AI so far has understood that they are the successive forms of the species and not just make the wolf spawn into a massive blob after a few meals of meat. The AI sometimes has a real problem of making all or nothing descriptions, it either makes no mention at all or turns the character that I had fed a single slab of meat into an immobile blob.

1 Like

found a soft lock, pan runs around so fast if you are stuck in the path you fight both, and if your girls get knocked out you are softlocked because pan will endlessly apply sleep to the wayfarer

edit: left it running for about 8 hours while I did my shift and I am still locked in this

2 Likes