Edypos

This has happened to me about only once and it was pretty unfortunate since it happened when I was gathering a lot of ingredients and I ended up losing them because I forgot to save.

And is it just me or do the wandering enemies in the forest suddenly speed up or something?

how do I increase a waifs capacity?

I think it has to do with your monitor’s display rate.

Under Options, there is a lock to 60 fps option.

1 Like

Get her to 10 rapport by feeding her her favorite food, you can tell by the icons next to them in the cook menu who likes which food.

Then when she reaches 10 rapport with you, go on a date and then her capacity will be raised to 40 which is the current maximum for the demo.

1 Like

My bad. I will rectify it for subsequent release

3 Likes

Sorry if this is a bother but does anyone have any tips for beating the B.B.W? I tried it before with just Deci Lyme and Lilith but it didn’t really work out and we lost so I just continued the story.

Ah yes, that is supposed to be an optional boss battle so don’t worry if you found it difficult.

Also the hint is to feed meat to distract the boss for more openings.

3 Likes

Thanks for replying Shindirafeh.

Is it a good idea to give her meat while she’s preparing to use her huff and puff attack? Or should I just have everyone block.

Also who do you recommend I bring with me to the fight?

And how do I gain town rapport? It says I need rapport to recruit the fungal at the end of the caverns but I’m not sure if it means a specific rapport from the other fungal Feras or what.

P.S. the story I’ve been trying to make in AI dungeon hasn’t been going well, I’ve tried making entries for each Feras, location, and even the terminology you made for the game in World Info but every time I input one of the key words that should trigger them the AI doesn’t use the info in WI and just makes up its own.

That’s AI for you lol.

Anw with the current build, there is a slim chance she’ll still use the aoe skill when u feed her meat, but it’s something.

Actually it can be done, since the tutorial team has Deci who can reduce enemy hp by at least 10%, with enough health sustain, you can eventually bring it down.

To gain rapport in this current version, you will most likely have to use the corresponding type of feras’s favor to gain that type of feras’s rapport (e.g wolf favor increases quadruped beast rapport)

1 Like

So does that mean I have to get favors from the NPC’s species and use them in battle to get their specific rapport?

I’m trying to recruit the fungal at the end of the caverns and the goblin that helps you and Deci in fighting Lilith.

So does this mean I have to keep farming favors from form-shifted fungals and goblins in battle via negotiation and then use those favors to gain fungal and goblin rapport to recruit the fungal and goblin NPC’s?

Sorry, I’m back to my long replies again, I can’t really explain this in a couple of words.

Sadly, that was pretty much how it is in this demo version

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, at least I know how to recruit the NPC’s now.

I’ll just have to keep getting fungal and goblin favors and spamming them in combat to get rapport.

And overall the game is so fun that after beating chapter 1 and just free-roaming I think I’m going through some sort of video game-withdrawal where I have a lot of fun then now have to find ways to distract myself until the next update or version. Kind of like with monster hunter really.

I’m really excited for what happens from chapter 2 to 6 and how they’ll show how we got to chapter 7.

1 Like

There’s no stuffing content in this game is there?

There’s plenty of eating food, but it more or less just turns to fat immediately. There isn’t much in the way of eating until overfull.

1 Like

Like what firesoul mentioned, there’s eating. It depends on the level of stuffing you are looking for.

1 Like

I asked this because I thought there was a mistag on the UMLOG, but actually I misread it. Sorry for taking your time.:P.

1 Like

Not a problem, questions are fine so long as you’re not just here like uPdATe WhEn?! Or iS DeAD?!?

=P

2 Likes

i have been playing the game recently and i have to ask, is the dating function capped at one date, or im i supposed to continue to earn more rapport with them?
or is there another way to increase their max capacity?

1 Like

Hello, thanks for trying out the demo!

There is only 1 “date” and size increase in that version thus far.

1 Like

Agh, I keep getting so excited for an update every time I see this topic bumped. That’s on me though.

7 Likes