Elfas hambrientas

Sadly not in the current version. There are translated versions up above though and I have a mostly complete guide/translation of the game posted as well.

Okay thanks for letting me know that.

Not to be a bit of a stinker, but the link for the English translation seems to be down.

Assuming you meant the google doc, I just refreshed the link. Hope that helps.

the mega link, unless that is the link for the google doc

No, different link. Sorry

no worries. No harm done

Hi everyone, I just completed the quest for the white chocolate girl … the other sub-quest where I find her?

if you have finished the submission of brittany / susan just go to the bathroom of Wakburgger

FYI, file’s no longer there.

Hey, just wanted to check in!
You said something about an end of year update, so I was just wondering if that is coming in the foreseeable future.
Also, love the game, one of my favourites on here, even though I have to play it with a translation app in hand

Thank you very much, hopefully in mid-December I will publish the new update.

6 Likes

I found an english version earlier in this and it works fine so far apart from minor parts @juan_alvarez

1 Like

Help, I can not pass the mine, how i should put the round rock?

Hello, well you have to put the rocks in the path that is missing. You must make sure that they are well fixed.

I think i already finished the quest for Britanny and Susan by giving them the 50 Wackburger Combos, the Chicken and the Ice Cream. However, when i go to the bathroom in Wackburger there is no one.

In addition to that you have to move forward in the story, at least after passing the volcano part, but you better stop playing. I uploaded the game update this week, no later than next Monday.

Ok, i guess i can use my existing save file in the new update? It is right before the fight with the Guardian, Battie and the Rabbit

Hola Juan
Could you fix the spowns of the mobs on the vulcano because it is almost impossible to climb or to go down?
Thanks

Hi, I’m sorry to report no, since the new content “dating girls” has many things that are incompatible