EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

there is a audio issue in terms of the game recognizing the names via it being a missing file and just adding it as a quick fix or editing where the places register it and changing it (BGM: Ravio’s Theme - A Link Between Worlds and RavioThemeLinkBetweenWorlds

I feel like I’m the only one who is into fatal vore with other people being eaten. Lol, guess that makes me a freak but I think the fact thats its fictional plays into it.

5 Likes

I think more people are like you than not when it comes to vore. Or at least most people refuse to make anything resembling a strong distinction between fatal and non fatal in their art.

1 Like

I’m strictly into fatal, as I don’t see why someone would eat something (or someone) that they don’t plan to use for nourishment, but… at this site, I won’t ask any of that, as is not the place. Just happy for the games we get, and grateful of the fantastic devs, artists, betatesters, and everyone else that make them possible.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I like fatal stuff too! And there definitely will be some of that in the game, it’s just that I feel like the two main girls are both too sweet to ever kill anyone haha.

2 Likes

Okay, I like it so far. You can see the Some BS influence and tbh… that’s not a bad thing considering how amazing that game is. It would be nice to create 2 different paths where if the princess eats non monsters like the guards it can be a dark or light path or something… Or just have guards/bandits get eaten since I always wished some bs had vore like that ha. But really it is a good game and you’re adding your own twist. Can’t wait to see what you come up with later on. Only found minor glitches but nothing worth reporting. In the cave/forest lvl you can walk slightly off the map but I don’t think that’s really a big deal and maybe a spelling error or 2. Overall I hope you’re encouraged since for your 1st attempt it came out really well and its just gonna get better and easier for you to keep working on it as ya learn the skills! I personally would like to see vore/wg, but its still fun and even if its just stuffing or temp sprites the story got me locked in. We just have to see how you progress it w/the next update!

2 Likes

Thanks for playing!!! You can definitely look forward to there being more vore content in the future!! Also, feel free to DM me any of those spelling errors or weird parts of the map you can walk off! I wanna make sure everything in the game gets pretty well ironed-out haha

2 Likes

I’m pissed… IT CUTS OFF WHEN SHIT WAS GETTING GOOD!!! I NEED MORE!!!

1 Like

11 Things About Being Lower-Limb Disabled You May Not Have Known

For the record . This game is actually good, But I can give you some advice that might help in seperating it from having it be a reminder of the rpg game Somebullshit.

2 Likes

I’m really glad you liked it!! Chapter 2 is coming along great and it should be out pretty soon! Some Bullshit was 100% the inspiration for this project, and you can probably tell, haha. But, with the stuff I’ve got planned for Chapter 2 and further on, it’s definitely gonna be more of its own thing!

4 Likes

is OK if I sent you a DM with a couple questions about the game?

Of course!! Go on ahead!!

Since it’s early in developing an idea you could add is to corrupt the main character. Have it so there is a good path or and evil path for her perhaps if it fits into the story? Could have characters or party members that do that. I don’t want to add extra work for you as I’m sadly not familiar with how rpgmaker works fully as I’ve only messed around with maps and dialogue in the trial version. It could be an interesting thought but I’m definitely looking forward to the next update of the game. Keep it up and thank you!

Hey now, we are trying to get it LESS like Some Bullshit, not MORE~!
Seriously though, it is definitely doable in RPGmaker, but definitely a large thing to do and plan for (hence why SB eventually dropped the mechanic). It would definitely be interesting, but I think it would just be better for the EVORIA team to keep it simply and just have their characters develop in one way, whether pure or corrupted by gluttony.

5 Likes

I’d definitely agree with this, branching paths takes a lot of planning and extra effort to just implement, and even then it might not be fully explored or polished enough to be enjoyable by the players.

I don’t remember some bullshit having any sort of corruption, Emmy kinda seemed corrupted with eating already at the start. But it does come down to the dev/s and what their goal is with the game which I’m looking forward too

Probably they are referring about the early “Purity/Gluttony” mechanic that SB had, which was abandoned because it was too consuming to implement as it doubled every scenario into two branches, and most players found confusing about which one was the best route. But, being honest, I loved that because of the replayability…

Anyway, dev already said that they do find Naomi and Renee to good for going the full corruption route, but as the game is on early stages, we will see!

Ahh I see I didn’t play the early versions of SM. My first version was up until the dessert area.

----------CHAPTER 2----------

Holy cow! Is that what I think it is? It is! It’s the Evoria Chapter 2 update!

The first thing you’ll notice is that there’s real art for the game now!!! Wow!!! Thank @SeaBea for that, all of this amazing and wonderful art was done by him! I am incredibly lucky to have someone like him working with me on this project, he’s really helped turn this into something wonderful!

Along with adding in all the new story stuff for Chapter 2, there’s also a lot of changes to Chapter 1 in this update, including:

• The Adventurer’s Database is a working encyclopedia now!! Use it on the Key Items screen to get fun flavor text about people and foods and stuff!
  • I redrew a bunch of older maps to make stuff look nicer!
  • UI changes! Stuff should look and sound a little more sleek!
  • New battle music!! Anyone who recognizes where it’s from is certified cool!
  • There are more hidden chests around, containing cute little postcards for different in-game locations!
  • SeaBea drew a whole bunch of really cool art and pop-up pictures for Chapter 1!!! They’re amazing!!!

Because of all these changes and tweaks, I -strongly- recommend replaying from the beginning, if you just wanna get to the new stuff, I understand, but there’s really a loottt of good Chapter 1 content you’d be missing out on. I promise this is the only time I’ll ask you to start from the beginning, too!

Chapter 2 is, from what I’ve got planned so far, the most important chapter when it comes to laying out what the story is gonna be like. There’s a lot of moving parts here, and I really hope you guys like the direction I’m heading with this! Things are getting interesting!

Thanks again to SeaBea for the art, Evoria really wouldn’t be what it is without him!

Download the game here!!

I hope you like it!!

-F.P.

16 Likes

So I just fired the game up, and the first thing I’m hit with is an error saying: “Failed to load: audio/se/Type1.ogg”.
Is there anything I can do to not have that there, cause it stops every action in the game as far as I can see.

Edit: Just added an empty file called like that, and it appears to have fixed the issue.