ExpanD&D - Expansion and Weight gain themed rules for D&D 5e

What they contribute to the party is the capacity to excel in any challenge relating to the dangers of this document specifically. They can get as fat as they want without being hindered, can eat and allow their allies to eat just about anything, and can assist with saving throws at the expense of added weight. They are a prestige class essentially tailored to the threats inherent to the things that are supposed to deal with stuffing and weight.

There’s formatting errors where most of the text is off the page and unreadable on the table of contents, page 16, and page 60.

I just went through those specific pages in the public version to check and I’m not seeing any of it. Perhaps try a refresh, occasionally the text might load awkwardly. It might also be a bit weird if you’re checking on a phone, but I haven’t tried that.

I have also been having trouble with text exceeding the bounds of the page. It seems to be in different spots depending on the platform you’re viewing it on, but it’s always there.

It usually seems to be a rendering error. My recommendation if refreshing doesn’t fix whatever problem you’re looking at would be to save a PDF because then it presents everything as it should be rather than rendering on the fly.

The PDF is even worse, actually, the images don’t line up or are missing completely, and even more text is even further off screen. I’m not on a phone or anything, I’m on PC. You should probably make a PDF for this manually and put it on a website that works properly.

GMBinder & Homebrewery both require Chrome at zoom 100% to render properly. Could be part of your problem.

If it literally only works in Chrome, that a problem with the site, not me.

I remember it was a bad thing to have websites only work in Internet Explorer. Now all of a sudden we have websites that only work on Google Chrome and yet people consider that good?

It has something to do with the way the program builds CSS as far as I understand it. Homebrewery and GMBinder have the same issues with the same things – some of the functions needed don’t exist in Firefox, only in Chrome, so it’s more an issue with Firefox than you or the site. Storymaker or anyone with Chrome could export .PDFs when there are updates to help those who don’t use Chrome.

Just wanted to say how I absolutely love this! Starting the first session soon with these rules with my group and looking forward to it! Unfortunately we used an older version of the pdf to make character, but that’s alright for now. Some lovely ideas and spells that I can surprise the group with Nyehehehe!
Thank you!

A friend of mine made a open legends thing with stuff like ExpanDnD bulk system called expanded legends for the session they’re planning to do it’s work well from the looks of it (open legends from my understanding a more open tabletop thing where you get do stuff like make your own character path and not worrying about race stats or having to choose a specific class)

‘designed for netscape navigator’

1 Like
  1. Wish my normal D&D group would use this

2. This should be an official D&D addition heehee

1 Like

I’d love to join that discord group but the link expired.

If it’s the one I think it is, here you go, Compass: Adipea RP! (18+)

Another thing I just noticed was cut from the adipea version that I just dropped back in was the archetype I had made for the Vigilante homebrew class. That one’s back in there, and also I put together a new document for the corruption rules I had made a long time ago, which are now in the main post and also linked here for easy access.

Edit: Make that the pugilist as well. Apparently the only one that was still there was the blood hunter. Sorry I missed that for so long.

5 Likes

Really liking the corruption rules. Matches well with the gluttony theme, and reminds me very strongly of Tome of Horror from 3.5.

1 Like

The Vigilante was probably removed because unlike blood hunter and Pugilist it’s not free. As for pugilist you didn’t really give it anything that would be deemed worth while to play as. No offense man the work you’ve done on all the other sub-classes is really cool.

Considering I designed that one specifically for one of my players, you’ll understand I’ve got a bit of evidence against that claim. It’s also specifically designed as a sumo-styled archetype, which you may have noticed is a significant sub-genre in the WG kink.

1 Like