Fat Till Friday

Short! The story takes place over five days and it’s not going to be possible to accomplish everything available in a single play-through. If you’re only interested in one of the romance options and confident about the final size you want Michelle to be, you should be able to achieve that ending in one sitting.

2 Likes

Oooh! I loved flabra,the art is sooooo good!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Because I’m curious, what’s the projected idea for Michelle’s final size(s)? Like, nothing specific, just curious as to what to expect.

2 Likes

Michelle Starts the Game at 300 pounds and I’m planning for her to be able to gain another 150 over the course of the game. There’s also the potential for her to gain more weight through magic, but I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself.

4 Likes

Assuming one would get a bit ahead of themselves, how much more weight would the magic cause Michelle to gain?

2 Likes

You’ll have to wait for the release to find out, but I can promise that she has the potential to get a lot bigger!

1 Like

This is something special. Im so invested, its fun and compelling and I want to see where my choices and these characters go!

For how short the demo was relative to the overall plan of a week… I’m hooked.

2 Likes

I’m curious - is there a way to get Michelle to the next stage of fatness in the demo?

3 Likes

Yes! She reaches that threshold after eating about 30 food items. You’ll know that you’ve reached it when Michelle makes a burp SFX.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! There’s a lot planned and I can’t wait for people to see it!

2 Likes

I’ll hafta double check then, I thought I got everything, but I probably missed something obvious…

2 Likes

Bought the full version, but I’m a bit confused about how much further one can go. I’ve met all the folks, there’s only one letter to deliver, nobody is fully romanced and there’s no obvious direction to go in next. I get the game is in development but something saying ‘hey, that’s as far as it goes’ would be nice.

1 Like

That’s a good point! I’m not sure what the best way to implement that might be. Every week I update the game with new content and it gets a little closer to being a complete product.

4 Likes

Probably a good idea to update the first post since this has changed. As well as adding a link to the public demo to the first post.

6 Likes

Makes sense! I’ll make an update right away/ I’m not super familiar with the Weight Gaming forum and appreciate you letting me know that this post is still getting attention.

4 Likes

Posts are never deleted or lost here unless the OP chooses to remove them. So people will still see, comment, and interact with any post made here. Obviously replies will bring the topic to the top of the page listings but even then people can search tags, titles, categories, etc and find a post. It would be good to have it up to date assuming you want others to be able see your content and/or links.

1 Like

Probably worth mentioning there’s currently two threads about this game (other thread: Fat ‘Till Friday - Demo), that’ll just split the traffic and some people might miss updates. If you’ve got an update to share, like a new version of the game, just edit the first post to reflect that and send a reply on the thread to push it to the top of recent activity since editing posts doesn’t send notifications.

2 Likes

Good to know! Thanks for helping keep me in the loop!

I’ll make sure to Use this post for future updates.

3 Likes

Understood - eagerly awaiting. This is the most polished fat game I think I’ve played. Nice to see something that’s not the same old 3D renders.

4 Likes

This game definitely looks so good I decided to support it.

1 Like