Fatocracy - A Crusader Kings 2 (Base game now free to play) weight gain expansion mod

thanks. kind of a shame that my heir died right as my character died of pregnancy.

1 Like

so how do i know if the mod is working?

let the timer run for a few days, if an event that allows you to choose your diet appears, it’s working. You could also go to the intrigue tab and see if you have the “Fatocracy Options” decision.

i did that but nothing came up

I’ve run into an issue with LF integration where the Neko’s don’t trigger the large event boxes for an increase in weight, or a large event box specific to themselves like in previous versions to coincide with the Fat Neko modifier. Is this just an issue with my installation?

Then you either didn’t install it right, or it’s not enabled in the launcher. Take a look at the install instructions again if it’s not in the launcher.

Yeah I changed that to have the Nekos just receive alternate events to replace the main weight gain events. I might have screwed up though If nothing is appearing. Are you getting the Neko modifier?

I’m getting the modifier but it isn’t popping a text box like it used to. Edit: I’ll note that I am getting the maid events, which seems to be in the same event txt file.

You’re getting the maid events when gaining weight, or do you mean that those events are functioning?

I mean that the maid events are currently functioning.

1 Like

Oof, it’s that bad? Alright, I’m going to upload the the fix right away then.

Edit: it’s up now, tell me if the problem persists.

oh, i forgot to say. I’m using LF and i never got a maid event.

You need a neko maid, and it does take a bit for it to fire, since the character in question needs to put on some weight first.

how do you get a neko maid?

It is a minor title you hand out to female neko characters. Your character has to be male for some reason though. I could probably make a copy of the title for female characters in the future though.

would be very convenient if you did that.

It sounds strange, but, I only learned to play ck2 to test the mod :yum: (it took me an hour but it was worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), the mod made me very curious about the things you mentioned that could be done in the game xD, but anyway, this Very entertaining. I turned my wife into a blob, I made almost everyone get fat, I took as prisoners 3 women who declared war on me for refusing to follow me in this world of feeders and feedees, etc. I had a great time and I see a lot of potential here.
after saying this, I have some questions about the mod and things that I think would be great.

1-. The artworks are wonderful, and I really like those of TakoYasi, I don’t know if you asked for them as a commission but I feel that a lot of his art would be wonderful in the mod, in fact it would be charming in my opinion more artworks in In general, I started to install more mods to Ck2 and comparing it with Fatocracy there is an absence of artworks, but it is understood because this is one of the first versions of the mod as I understand and it is unfair to compare it with other mods.

2-. Will there be more interactions with the prisoners? , I don’t know if it will be because I have not done something or have done something wrong, but the only interaction we can do with our prisoners is to make them fat, but I think it would also be good to do something with them apart from making them fat, maybe fullfilling our fat fetish with them too or having two prisoners feed each other or some other “torture” methods.

3-. I don’t know if this will be because I installed the wrong mod or it will be because the mod is in its first versions, but there are times when an event happens to me, I only get something like Event_clothes_tearing and not a text that describes what is happening, is it because I installed the mod wrong or because there is still no text for that kind of things?

4-. In my opinion there should be something else to do in intrigue apart from FatocracyHunting, maybe some other modality than the one already mentioned, I would say some example or idea or example but for now my mind is blank for this question. :upside_down_face:

but anyway, great mod, I hope you are doing well and you have loved creating this mod, and now if you excuse me I have to continue fattening the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ps: if you don’t understand some of the things I said, it was my bad. I’m not a native English speaker. :upside_down_face: :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it :slightly_smiling_face: You did pretty well for english not being your native language.

To answer your questions;

1 I do intend on adding more artwork to the mod, but commissioning art is out of the question for the most part due to some circumstances in my life at this point in time. I have to either ask for permission, have them donated (as was the case with TakoYasi), or draw them myself. I’ve been trying to improve my art so I can add it to the mod. Here’s a link to my most recent drawing if you are curious as to where I’m at: Profligate Behavior by failmuseum on DeviantArt

2 I do intend to have prisoners be the safest way to increase your magic skill when that gets added in. Other than that, I might add some more interactions, not sure yet.

3 That is normal, not every event has text yet. I’m slowly getting around to filling it out, but mostly volunteers have been helping with the writing so far. I have a credits text file included in the mod if your curious who wrote what.

4 There will be more for the intrigue menu than the hunting, but I’m doing my best to avoid filling it up too much, since other mods will clutter that up pretty quickly.

5 Likes

1-. Well, in my opinion your art for now is great and I also think I can see what you are trying to improve on. I saw what I think are sketches for the mod in your devianart(I think they are sketches because they are not in the Gfx/Event_pictures folder). For now you are doing well and I hope you succeed finding what you want to draw for the mod soon, you have my full support. :blush: :+1:

2-. Well there you have my two ideas, feel free to take them if you want xD

3-.oh thanks, I thought I had done something wrong when installing the mod, thanks for confirming that information. :grin: :+1:

4-.creating a mod in itself is difficult, and making it not mix with other mods in a horrible way is even worse, and that’s understandable. :sweat_smile:

There is no rush, to do something else in intrigue, do more interactions with the prisoners or make more art for the mod, in fact there is no rush that you finish the mod quickly, take the time you need, and I hope you are having a good time doing what you like. :relaxed: :relaxed: :+1: :+1:

oh and thanks for understanding what i said, sometimes i get crazy when it comes to writing in english :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that if I add one of the body flags (such as “bottom_heavy” or “fat_thighs”) using the set_char_flag command it will set the flag but my character never ends up with any of the associated modifiers ie “bottom_heavy_LV1_modifier”, “fat_thighs_LV1_modifier”, etc.

I could just be missing something but I figured I’d mention it just in case it is a bug.