Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Alright, so. The GAIN and cult jobs… I have a save for each side respectively. But for some reason I cannot progress them, I’ve done the respective dungeons, did the farm work, and the agent search. Is there something I might be doing wrong or is the next bit not in the game yet?

1 Like

Also because I’m stumped… How do I recruit Penny?

The current build is currently bugged with respect to completing the cult/gain quests. There isnt any meaningful content imo after that, so I’ve yet to fix it publicly, although it is fixed in the dev build. Sorry about that.

Penny can only be recruited if you stay unaffiliated with either gain or the cult.

Also, you said the game works passingly with the phone emulator? Interesting.

Yeah! Only real issue is the swift gain agent and the dogs. And even then thats more to do with the interface having the sprint and interact key on the same side.

But there is also another minor issue of the game hitting lag spikes sometimes if you move to a new program, do stuff, and go back. But that’s likely an emulator thing.

Only started playing this game 2 days ago, wanted to give some feedback/my thoughts:

• A small diagram in one of the corners showing which body part is strong/weak against what would help since i’m forgetful

• A quest tracker would be good if possible in this RPG maker version

• Art in game isn’t consistent, both in terms of quality and art style. Obviously not a top priority but could improve once the full game is out

• Game is pretty poorly balanced for the first 30 mins or so

• I’m not sure if this is deliberate but Jeff can sometimes act twice per turn and I have no idea what causes it to trigger and not trigger

• Prices in the mercy point store need to be much cheaper

• Outside of the vending machines, there isn’t a reliable way to get health iterms once the burger stall gets replaced (from what I know)

• I’m desperate for an item/setting that turns off random encounters. Considering 90% of the world has random encounters and you are very often travelling it would be a godsend to avoid it

• I don’t usually pay too much attention to the story of games like this but the whole plot comes off as extremely preachy. Even if it was an ideology I agreed with it still wouldn’t sit right with me to be so obvious. Which is a shame, because the comedy outside of the political and social commentary is quite funny

• I’ve encountered a bug where the fat monsters with the white eyes (can’t remember the name) show up as ‘skinny’ when caught regardless of size

• Another bug where the cake delivery wouldn’t complete even though I did the conditions

• The most important ‘bug’ is that I joined the cult and did the 3 tasks but it hasn’t registered. Unless I am missing something?

But overall, I think it’s an enjoyable game so far

2 Likes

Hello @Arin_Williams and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, asking for updates from a dev is not allowed on the site. Please check here or the FAQ - Weight Gaming.

hey yo does anyone know how to have the MC eat there own party members or can in only be done between the npcs (i got the tokens in hand just cant figure out how to activate them

EDIT: found it had to interact with the mirror

so I have 2 questions one which I’m pretty sure I know the answer to: is there a phase 3 and what level does it trigger? and 2 in phase 2 if you didn’t recruit Phoebe where does she go?

There is presently not a phase 3. There was the slightest of teasers for it, but I seemed to have messed something up, so no one (?) was able to access it.

Phoebe does not presently appear in phase 2 if you don’t recruit her. I’m actually undecided on whether or not she should reappear at all, though I’ll probably relent and stick her somewhere.

1 Like

My best advice for phoebe in other phases is maybe the house being locked or being able to find her husband rush to and from grocery stores? Then I guess future phases could have her be in newspapers you can find and have her as a secret boss fight later on :v Thats probably way to much work for one dev but none the less can’t wait for any amount of stuff you release man.

1 Like

Guess finding her like she was at the end of her ‘solo’ adventure would be a neat thing.
She basically figured out vore all on her own and sort of eats her neighborhood.

You walk into her house and there’s really nothing else other than a gigantic Phoebe in the middle, with her kids running around her loving their bigger mom, along with her husband being overworked to all hell.

1 Like

hey um i had an idea: maybe some way to capture people without having to get them to low health?

that’d too easy. So, no.

I mean it’s not that easy starting out but definitely easy when you get high enough levels plus I think the person who suppose to answer is the creator of the game itself not you.

1 Like

but when your level gets too high it becomes a problem

The next build will have a “false swipe” skill to try to alleviate overkill issues. Unfortunately, there’s too many design elements stuck together for me to make a major design change like simplifying people capture at this point… Sorry about that!

4 Likes

Just remembered something cause playing through the game once more cause i’m bored atm but will morality mean something later on? And I know this probably isn’t going to happen but will the Main character be able to get bigger then the other characters so that a “Solo” type of run is possible?

My current plan is for ‘morality’ to affect the ending… Basically, the group you affiliate with dictates an endgame scenario, and based on your morality, you’ll get 1 of 3 endings --rather than bad/neutral/good, it’ll be greedy/neutral/encouraging. At least, that’s the vague plan…

It’s actually been a while since I’ve engaged with that particular system (because it’s still quite a ways in the future) that I’ve actually forgotten what existing choices prompt morality changes. Undoubtedly, I’ll have to insert new choices when the endgame is actually on the cusp of existence.

That said, a lot of it will be down to how you treat the major recruitables, most of whom will be present in the endgame for one final encounter.

As for your latter question… If you mean with respect to combat balance, my intent is for a ‘solo’ run to be difficult (maybe really difficult?), but doable. If you mean with respect to like sprites/art, well… at one point, I intended kui to have an exclusive final size, but i’m not too sure now.

5 Likes

Sort of expected that a solo run would be a challenge run.

With Kui being the main character, it would be fitting that she’d be the one who would end up becoming the fattest one of the playable characters and NPCs.

Don’t know what you have planned for the end of the game, as that’s mostly to be seen as of now at your discretion. But if I were to assume, it would be a splash screen showing off the characters at their current size/max size.

Interesting, and thank u for answering. One final question though that’s actually a bit smaller and seems more manageable. Have you considered making the fatter enemies give more mercy points? each “rank” of them giving one more point?

2 Likes