Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

I’m not so sure. I picked them up regardless. My advice is to invest most of your money on the dungeon pass, and then just farm the coins with all the extra time. The merchant in the dungeons buys them at a good price.

1 Like

So at the start the game asks for a password, do we know what it is and what it does?

That password is for the different endings of the game, acting as a sort of NG+. For example if you do the ending with the hero, at the end of the dialogue a code will be given that gives you some extra money when starting a new game. I can’t remember the code for it though so I can’t post it here.

Edit: grammar

I’ll be honest, it still doesn’t work. Even after I download it again, the file names still screwed. :frowning:

nope still doesn’t work

If you are still having issues getting the game to work, you might need to use Sjisunzip to unzip it. Here is some more info on how to get it to work How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games

You only need the first part about unzipping with Sjisunzip and then you can just use the translation Lihthia posted.

1 Like

How can I open the door in food labyrinth Dungeon?

I think it has to do with the drunk in the bar, but I can’t for the life of me moon-rune out what he says.

It looks like you have to return to the labyrinth at max weight, then the door will be opened.

Can someone upload an translated version that works pls ?

It seems the Church is closed off in this version. Shame, that whole sequence with the two blondies was great.

Other than that, the game is looking amazing. Just needing an actual english translation since the machine one is a bit too stupid lol.

The church sequence was created by Kitsune when they made their own English translation I’m pretty sure. Kitsune’s version diverged from the original back in the 2.0 release and I don’t think they had any plans to reimplement the changes made in the Japanese version since then.

I do hope they are working on either continuing their mod of this game or another project, the original scenes they wrote like the church and the goblin were great.

11 Likes

I’m not sure, but it looks like there might be 2 endings to the labyrinth, would y’all be able to confirm this or am I just speculating? Also if possible, what’s the way to get each ending?

Temptation end: I completed every main and side girl, then did the labyrinth at max weight to get this end.

looks like the objects from the labyrinth are there to equip the church, but it doesn’t seem to be finished yet.

When I try to play, I get an error about an image failing to load. I’ve tried for about 20 minutes now, I don’t know how to get around this. game looks interesting, and I do really want to play it, so a way to get around the error would be very appreciated.

I also ran into this issue. Make sure your region is set to Japan (as mentioned above) and if that still doesn’t work (like in my case) use sjisunzip (which worked for me) in combination with the region setting

1 Like

hi can i ask how to read the japanese file in laptop or tablet cuz its eemsmy laptop cant translate japanese file

You need to set your local to japanese so the computer can recognize the file names. I have no idea how you would get it to work on tablet.
Translator++ usually works for a basic translation although there is a passwprd in the game now that you have to preform symbol matching to guess right at this point.

1 Like

Hey there, long-time lurker turned sudden RPGMaker mod creator here. I made a modded version of this game that combines the work already done by Kitsune in their translation & some rough re-translation work I cobbled together by sourcing multiple online translators/inferring meaning based on the events of the game. It should be, beyond the passwords, entirely in English, and I’ve even added a lick of new content so that people who’ve already gone through the machine-translated version may also have some more fun.

Here’s the link (Male / Windows):

(Female / Windows):

& BIG NOTICE!!!: If you wanna play the game, PLEASE set your computer’s locale to JAPAN before unzipping the folder. There are very important files that your computer will not translate correctly if it’s in any other locale. If you’re having trouble doing this, go to the search bar, find control panel, go to region, click on the Administrative tab, then change your locale to Japanese. This will require a restart, but beyond that, it shouldn’t really affect your PC too much, and you can turn it back to whatever it was before just as easily.

Other than that, big shout out to Kitsune for doing what is without a doubt a majority of the translation work, and to Fallboy, of course, for having made this game in the first place. I really just came in and cleaned up the work.

Oh, and nice to meet all of you. This is, after all, my first post.

CHANGELOG:

Summary

+Added a neighbor to the south of the MC’s house
+Added back in the church, it wasn’t actually in the game despite having assets and dialogue. I finished it up, but there’s sadly no WG content in there.
+Added a switch on the church sign so that, if you wanna, you can play Kitsune’s version, which is fleshed out very well (imo) and has WG content. All switches are reversible.
+Added switches on Karen’s house & the Guard Station signs to put in late-route sprites not otherwise in the base game, but in Kitsune’s
+Changed up in-game passwords to be (in my opinion) a lot more manageable. Yes, I’m aware one of them is just one character, but it makes that segment a lot less painful & is a Bo-bo-bo reference.
+Changed one town NPC to have a sprite from Kitsune’s mod, along with the Dojo girls. I did this because those sprites had visual WG content, whereas in the base game they’re static throughout.
+You may notice as well the Dojo girls have Kitsune’s artwork, this was done so as to have some stylistic cohesion between the sprites and the faces. Felt these were too substantive to allow for switches to be in, apologies if the face artwork being so different is jarring/off-putting to you.
+Added more flavor text to gaining weight overnight, along with little flavor text additions scattered throughout. (Hope I didn’t pull away from Kitsune’s style too hard! I wanted to be as stylistically cohesive as possible, but hey, the universe ain’t perfect.)
+Added back in the goblin cave from Kitsune’s mod, accessible if you challenge the labyrinth and help the church!
+Added in two new items you can get from one of the ending passwords, an item that lets you choose your weight class, and a teleporter

KNOWN BUG(S) (contains spoilers kinda?):
This one bug should not affect blind playthroughs, seeing as correctly guessing the six characters necessary to unlock the item from a dual-Japanese & alphanumeric library is improbable.

Don’t teleport out from people’s houses after interacting with them/giving them food. There’s way too many instances where triggers occur from the MC walking out the door for me to sit around and set up solutions for this optional item. Just build up a habit of leaving after you’ve interacted w/ ppl and you should be fine. THIS MEANS IF YOU CAN TELEPORT, YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SAVE AFTER USING UP ANY KEY ITEM. You can never be too safe.

16 Likes

Uhh… The bed seems to be broken. once you sleep, you won’t be able to see anymore lol
Soo… can’t tell you much more atm!