Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

the portraits in this game finna make me act up

2 Likes

hello, when i start a game i have an error indicating a loading error: img / characters / … japanese.png, you can help me

Did you download from Fallboy or one of the English translations?

Fallboy
Version clasic

No english translation

Okay, if you prefer to play the original Japanese version, you’ll need to follow these instructions so the game will work properly on a western PC.

Otherwise, the latest English translation + mods are found in the thread here:

And breakdown between the versions all posted in this thread is here:

3 Likes

thank you, you are a god

2 Likes

lol I’m no god, but I’m glad I could help :grin:

1 Like

Would anyone have any interest in writing a comprehensive guide for downloading and all questlines and the like? The Project F.A.T. dude recently made one for his similarly-oriented game and included in the most recent patch, and even as incomplete as it is, it’s a massive help. I feel like a centralized guide would cut down on a lot of silly questions people ask.

1 Like

_>X: Feeder Fantasy
_>O: Feedee Fantasy
_>Isekai with only Fatties Fantasy

I-Is this a good sign? Granted, the usual Japanese in his Twitter circle are using the hashtag as a creative writing experiment.

6 Likes

This sounds like some kind of in-joke, to be honest. I don’t know if we should read too much into it as good or bad.

2 Likes

the mega file isn’t there anymore. help?

Pick a different link. Better yet, bit one from someone else further down as they’ve fixed some of the errors my version had.

bend playing ver 4.0 of fallboy version and the dojo girl during the second hide and seek i cant find her for the third time does any body can point me to the right direction

She should be inside of the bar like the end of the first round.

i look there she isn’t there does arresting the elf mess it up?

i did the same thing and she appeared there for me. that means either of could be experiencing a bug and we wouldn’t know until either was confirmed

I was wondering if there is a link In this thread that has the version of the male MC on it that’s translated. Almost finished the female MC version and I’m super loving it so far. Just want to see the portraits of the Male MC and their stages

It’s dangerous out there, use this! XD

3 Likes

Awesome thank you so much can’t wait to play again.

1 Like