Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

Where can i download the latest english version?

Please excuse any dumb mistakes in this post. It’s my first time posting here.

I’ve updated the version by @Shimerror to fix all the bugs I noticed while playing through it.
https://mega.nz/file/p85RnQhC#DiACy7ZptKxhPQrRUZRtLYEhYQCiu366zgio9bmidbc

Huge thank you to Fallboy, Kitsune and Shimerror for all their hard work. None of this would be possible without them.

Please do let me know if you know of any bugs or oddities that aren’t listed below I’ll gladly fix them if I can.

Changes
  • Fixed loading error when talking to the Wildcat’s Meal owner after she eats the second special dish.
  • Replaced all instances of male main character portrait with Sura.
  • Fixed male main character sprite appearing during labyrinth ending sequence. Replaced with Sura blob sprite.
  • Fixed missing lower half of bed in modded version of guard station.
  • Changed dialog when using the weight loss belt from “Let’s use this to move LUK today.” to “Let’s use this to lose weight today.”.
  • Removed the line “Well, at least I got a snack from the Wildcat’s Meal.” after using the weight loss belt cause it didn’t make sense.
  • Removed the empty text box after Hellcat’s Meal owner’s “… Um, can you give me something else?” Line.

I included a save in slot 20 that starts at the beginning with all cheats enabled
for those who don’t enjoy playing where’s Waldo with kana

As far as I can tell setting your locale to Japanese is no longer necessary because 7z archives support Japanese file names.
All my testing was done with windows 10 and locale set to US and I didn’t encounter any locale related issues.
I can’t promise I didn’t miss anything. Change your locale to Japan if you encounter any issues.

Additional Plans (Spoilers ahead)

The method of acquiring the weight loss medicine seems broken to me. It just appears in your inventory after speaking to the maid. I was also disappointed that there isn’t a “vanilla” way to lose weight.
I want to change it so that the weight loss medicine is given by the dojo sensei after completing her quest line. It would make sense for her to have it and she doesn’t currently give you anything.
I’d also make is usable by the player after giving it to the maid and reading the label. It would give the player a way to lose weight after being forced to gain it to complete the dojo quest.
To keep with the themes of the game I’d of course also let the player use it to gain weight. It would allow you to eat more than once per day so you don’t have to keep sleeping to gain.
Let me know if that sounds interesting or if you have any better ideas about how it should work.

If there are any members of the community with some artistic skills I’d love to have fat versions of the Female character portrait like there is for the male version. If you’re up to the task let me know.

I can also add new content to the game but my drawing and writing skills can best be described as non existent. If anybody here enjoys writing new scenarios I can provide the programming if you can provide the art. I’d love to see every single character be able to be turned into a blob.

14 Likes

Man, you’re a hero.

In regards to adding more content, I would at least wait until Fallboy releases version 5.0 before considering that. Going by his twitter, he’s been close-ish to done for about a month now, and that’s about consistent with the delays between his other versions. I have an inkling the church questline will be fleshed out quite a bit and that we’ll see some sort of harem ending.

5 Likes

You did a great job, do not find any bugs or glitches in the dialogs for now. Sounds great what you will do in the future with the fallboy game in the future.

Ps: you made it easier for me to tell the correct password to the guard at the entrance :p, in the fallboy version I spent about half an hour trying to get the Japanese letters right. :rofl: :upside_down_face:

https://mega.nz/file/o5omXAga#6eTJuCvYYKVMJjpJW4zNRyqgG69LFprOYF2Z25IrtO4

New update.
The modded church quest line is now fully functional. The nuns will let you feed them again after you sleep.
I also added a warning when using the teleporter and fixed a few minor bugs.

18 Likes

Question, how do you slim down?

Pretty sure the answer to that is start a new game, I tried using the weight loss tools, but they never really worked.

I downloaded the latest link that Shoesnail gave, and I’m loving the game. But I’m getting confused on what exactly the game is, in the sense of who did what.

Is this game basically broken down into unique forks with different content, or are they successive, and each new guy have been adding more to the last one to come along? What does each iteration add or change from the last? Can I just download the latest shoesnail post and call it a day?
The lack of a master or index post is making it a bit hard to follow.

1 Like

A simple way to tell who did what is with the big images, at least with the newest version.
Fallboy pulled out the stops and put in big pictures of the girls gaining weight.

1 Like

Is this game basically broken down into unique forks with different content, or are they successive

It’s a combination of both since all additions have been informal and involved little if any communication between each creator in turn.

The result has certainly been a bit of a mess to follow, but shoesnail’s latest patch is extremely comprehensive, so yes, you can just download it and call it a day.

That said, we’re gonna have a bit of a problem whenever Fallboy rolls out 5.0, trying to reconcile all the mutually exclusive content between that and our current modded version.

1 Like

At a basic level if a new version is released it should be easy to port over the translations. But who knows when that will even be.

For those that might see this thread and wonder what’s going on for all these different links and versions, a tl;dr:

Summary

Fallboy’s (the original creator’s) version is in Japanese and is at version 4.0 as of this post going up. In it, you play as a man, so play that version if you can read Japanese and want to play as a dude.
Kitsune’s version added a load of stand out content and a good English translation to boot, but was for an older model of the game, lacking character portraits and a new dungeon Fallboy put in. Its script still holds up imo and is what my version is primarily based on.
–My (Shimerror’s) version adds in Fallboy’s latest content (the portraits and dungeon) alongside various little things I added in/cleaned up over Kistune’s existing work. It was mainly an effort to make the machine-translated version that was out for 4.0 into something more stomachable so ppl could experience the game and not get pulled out by Skynet Shakespeare not knowing how to translate “buhi buhi” into English. The less buggy of my two should be the male variant, as the female one was rushed since I tried to finish it before my trial period for RPGMaker ran out.
ShoeSnail’s latest version seems to be the female variant of my version, with a good load of tweaks and bug fixes that I couldn’t get around to putting in. Pretty comprehensive patch up, this version will do quite well if you’d like to play the game as an elf lady. Of course, the MC doesn’t have character portraits beyond the face, as those were only made for the male MC of Fallboy’s original.

And if you don’t even wanna read that: As far as I can tell, we’ve basically just been adding to each other’s work and bouncing off of Fallboy’s original project.

Also, when 5.0 drops, patching it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle if Fallboy keeps graciously releasing the game in an uncompressed state as they have thus far. Whether or not the content we three have added in/altered should be maintained or tossed will either have to come down to whoever makes the next patch or the forum coming to a consensus or something to work with. As of right now it just seems like everyone’s waiting for Fallboy to release 5.0, and to make a suggestion, an actual Japanese translator would be a lot better than the multiple programs I used as reference to translate the 4.0 content, if one happens to be around and willing to work once 5.0 comes out. Otherwise, it’s straight to DeepL for that pour modding soul :^P

9 Likes

Rpg maker is on sale right now just in case people want it just FYI.

1 Like

I can assist in translations for any new content. I do a fair bit in my spare time over on bbwchan for short twitter sequences and the like.

That said, the translation we have right now is quite impressive from a fluency standpoint if perhaps not accuracy (not that I’ve read the raw). I don’t think the user experience has been diminished in any way in that regard.

3 Likes

Well as someone who happens to like both male and female WG I do appreciate the straight translations/ports of the original existing alongside the modded female versions. Impressive work from everyone though.

4 Likes

Getting this when I try to start a new game. Essentially makes the entire thing unplayable.

Is it just me that I’m getting tired to see this message over and over and over again? It has been answered probably like 3 or 4 times already in this same post if you scroll up.

Extract the files properly using Japanese instead of Unicode encoding and it will work. Basically 95% of decompressing programs can do it if you look hard enough in the settings.

4 Likes

That was basically the explanation I was looking for, many thanks.

As for coming to a consensus for 5.0, waiting for it to come out first and just keeping a dedicated fork for “translation only/no content changes” would be a nice start I think. Any suggestion beyond that would need me to know exactly what each version changed in detail. I would like the FeMC kept though, I’m not really into maleWG.

3 Likes

He appears to be getting close. Included a little teaser of what looks to be another weight stage for the guard captain here

6 Likes

The main reason for this problem is a computer code issue. The computer code often used in Japan is Shift_JIS, not Unicode, so the filenames of compressed documents will appear incorrectly after decompression.
You can download a Bandizip to open the zip file, select Japanese in the code page, and then decompress the zip file.