Feeling the Weight of It All - Weight gain VN

TEAM LILITH ALL THE WAY!!!

:bucket:

Wouldn’t it say updated in more information?

Yeah I don’t know why it didn’t say it oh well still learning how to use itch.

1 Like

Hhmm hate when a program doesn’t work.

Team Lilith here to stay

Ok its fixed me being the smooth brain uploaded the last build :rofl:

3 Likes

Started playing the demo right now, and while the artstyle is cute, the font and the dialogue are just… look, I know I’m gonna come off as being a bit rude, but, honestly? The dialogue feels pretty mediocre. Like, it has no substance, it just literally goes:

“you used to beg me after school to come with ya to get your Mocha-Frappuccino with whatever the hell you used to pour into that huge ball of sugar that you used to call coffee hahaha.”

starts jerking off “ah ah aha…ah…I just…god…ahh”

Come on, really?

As far as first impressions go, can’t say this is good. It just reads like really bad deviantart fetish fanfics. Also, regarding Lilith’s secret… is she trans or something?

1 Like

@ThisAnon Thanks for the feedback, I felt that the there is a bit of filler at the moment and for the time being I’ll relook at the fluff and see what I can do about it. This is my first time writing something of this scale and going to change a bit of the dialog and the building to the story. But also make sure you have the more recent version of the game. Fixes the font text and most issues with the grammar but I need to go more depth into it.

3 Likes

By all means. This looks promising, but try to add a little substance to it, like, give us the options to choose how the MC responds or reacts to some comments the girls make about him.

Take the moment when Lilith and Ash tease the MC for his preferences and fetish, you could make it so that we can choose between a coolheaded reply, an explosive one like the one we have in the demo, or perhaps something a bit more standoffish.
Let us shape the MC and their character, give them a bit more depth other than the ‘perpetually horny’ mode we currently have.

3 Likes

@ThisAnon Thank you again for the feedback it was need even if you felt it was rude its honest and what is needed to help me progress as a writer and developer. I think in the next update I will heed your advice on making the mc have more of a pick and choose to options given to the player allowing them to make their characters the way they want and not some sort of fill in with bland nonsensical dialog. Also any other issues you might have with the game please address them and I’ll make sure to add them to a list of fixes I’ll work on.

5 Likes

Might i advice you to use the top post to post the link to the latest demo/version

So people wont have to search for this big thread for the lattest version :grin:

8 Likes

This project looks really cool, and the art is spectacular. I’d be happy to help with writing or reviewing grammar if you need someone to do that

1 Like

I wanna be completely honest - the project is great, but the English can make it very hard to play at times. Please hit me up, I’d like to help you get the project going smoothly by editing the script to make it perfectly understandable, and my credentials are that of an English major :smiley: hope I can help

1 Like

Really liked the game so far! All the characters are great, from design to personality (what we’ve seen so far of it, anyway).

I liked that the intro of the feedee/feeder stuff was so fast; a lot of games wait a long while into it before getting into any of that stuff, it was a nice suprise for it to be part of the game right away.

I also found the jerk off scene jarring, but that may just be because there is so little of the game so far and so many similar games skirt around sexual content so I wasn’t expecting it. I’d be able to get used to it pretty quick, I think.

One criticism I did have is that if you choose she/her pronouns there’s still a lot of “dude” and “bro” with Ash and Lilith. Occaisionally it’s ok, but it came up often enough that I felt like it was clearly written with a he/him pronouns in mind and not changed. Not a huge deal, but it did take me out of the game a bit.

Overall very excited and can’t wait to see more, whenever that is (no rush, it’s worth the wait)!

4 Likes

@vrehert Yeah lol I fixed it now so it should be all good lol.

@Zabi Thank you for playing and I’m glad you enjoyed it! Also if ya feel like you wanna help add me on the discord link and we could talk more there, I tend to respond faster there.

@secretfajj Thanks for playing! Yeah English is my second language even though I been speaking it for over 20 years plus lol but if you want to help add me on discord and we could talk more there.

@burntmagic Howdy! Glad you enjoyed it. I’m happy to enjoyed the more blunt face of the feeder/feedee aspect a lot of people get turned off by the rush of it but thank you again! Next update I’m probably just going to remove that seen because in hindsight it seem ok but reading over it I can see why people find it a bit off-putting. Lastly I know most people tend to think about that in the regard of being more male centred but I wanted to make it more neuter in the game. But thank you for your input it is duly noted.

Thank you all for the great criticism I will take it all to heart in the next update. I’ll try and have it done ASAP for everyone to enjoy!

1 Like

This is so far super cute! I’m actually excited for this VN, especially with the slight hints of the MC’s feedee potential. I’d love to see a whole side of the story that can end with the MC becoming the massive fatty instead, but I think what’s on offer as is will turn out just as great! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

中国初中生的假期昨天结束了,前天我游玩了这部视觉小说,发现虽然整个短,因为它还没有完成,但我还要为作者点赞,作者努力呈上一部好的视觉小说,我期待更新的版本。

1 Like

@NerdyFeedee64 Howdy there Im glad you liked it! And maybe that ending could be a spin off or something who knows lol. But thank you again for your kind words!

@Minecraftable 谢谢你喜欢这个演示! 更多的将很快到来不要担心!Glad you liked it!!!

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice that in my game, lol. Where’d you spot that? And that would be awesome to see; the MC goes from feeder to feedee, stuffed to enormity by one (or all) the girls.

Really love the demo, and definitely looking forward to what comes next.

2 Likes

There’s a couple mentions of MC’s weight, namely with the trainer, as well as Naomi(?) bringing up the supposed sugar bomb of a coffee MC gets normally. It’s not super apparent, but as a feedee myself, I could feel the potential there lol

3 Likes