Feeling the Weight of It All - Weight gain VN

I loved playing the demo

It has great potential :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@LeftHandManGary Lol that could be a possible ending for if ya try to get with all the girls. I might try to add that to one of the endings!

@NerdyFeedee64 Perhaps lol :eyes: I mean it would be a interresting end to the game for one of the paths lol

@vrehert Glad you liked it whos your fav girl atm?

Also for everyone I just made a quick update on itch so feel free to check it out it’s just a small update for bugfixes and dialog changes nothing too big but I hope ya enjoy it!

4 Likes

My first choice remains unchanged

this looks REALLY promising. can’t wait to see more.

some of my favorite tropes in weight gain content is when a girl starts out busty but actually gains mostly in her gut. And you can never go wrong with some weight swap / role reversal (maybe Zoe can strike a deal with Ash/fattest girl to gain every pound she loses?:eyes:). I know this is your game, but any chance we can see any of that in the finished product?

good luck with your game.

P.S. the link to the discord doesn’t work anymore. make sure to make the invite perpetual when making the link.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you can see more soon, the game is still having most of the ideas worked out atm I only really have one story line fully completed but I open to more ideas for people to enjoy! Also I fixed the link, I was wonder why people stop showing up lol but that answered it!

Really excited for this, loving the cast and looking forward to this game! Have to say, disappointed that this demo was entirely exposition and not even one choice, outside of name and gender.

2 Likes

Howdy! Im glad you liked it Yeah it was a bit rushed in only geting the prolog done. I really just wanted to get the idea of the game out to let people know of its development. I should actually have something more added to the game by the end of this week.

2 Likes

I’d say Naomi definitely is best girl. Can’t wait to see more, this is great so far.

1 Like

That’s a funny way of spelling Olivia

2 Likes

Hey everyone the new Naomi arc update is out due to time constraints the game only has the he/him and she/her pronouns atm but I should have the rest of them updated by the end of the week but until then enjoy the new update!!!

6 Likes

The update is a wonderful start! What a nice surprise.

1 Like

Am I mistaken or did I see the lead-up for an Ash path? :eyes:

@Lovesbellies Hehe thank you I’m glad you enjoyed it.

@Gandulf Hmmm Idk maybe :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

I recommend editing the opening post of this thread, as that’s the best place to put update information and to ensure people see it.

5 Likes

I can’t wait, especially for the Ash path!

1 Like

I’m excited to see where this goes, particularly the Naomi portion.

2 Likes

I need to be honest here, I closed the game a little bit after the call to the arcade center. I just want to say something personal about the prologue of this game. Since the start everything is just feels extremely awkward, from the character in “serious need to touch grass” for how horny he is, to the all somewhat dislikable to me friend group to a creepy girl nobody in reality would have called. Despite having a good amount of dialog, it still feels way too fast for someone that just wants to relax. I know you won’t care and you shouldn’t, but just not for me as its too extreme.

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates been busy with some personal issues but im still actively working on the story and possibly retweekings,

@Lovesbellies glad you still stuck around after my long hiatus lmao.

@gamerca glad to see you enjoyed the demo ao far, the next update is going to be a bit more pushed back but is going to add alot more to story and possibly gameplay!

@anon111680000 I’m sorry rry that the game didn’t meet your expectations, I’m still in the process of writing and figuring out how I want pacing to go, I heard feedback from numerous people on that pacing being a major issue and looking to fix it in the next update. If you have any suggestion or criticism please feel free to tell them I’m always open to hear what people have to say for the game’s future development.

But with that I will sadly have to say that the updates will have to be postponed till early December due to my lack of time to work on this fully and most of the art being still in progress. I’ll try to be more active on here so please if you have any questions ask me and I’ll be sure to answer them ASAP! Thanks again for all your support!!!

9 Likes

I tried this game today and overall it looks really promising. The pacing felt slightly rushed in some places but what I felt more troubling was how some characters like Olivia, Zoe and Ash felt like unnaturally exaggerated personifications of most common stereotypes. I would suggest of trying to thinking a way of toning down them little bit to make them seem more natural. I it might be more fun to figure out their unique personalities more slowly.

Also the MC being horny and/or on edge all of the time also felt slightly awkward from time to time.

The amount of choices and the fact that they changed how the story goes on was nice and like some of us previously said giving a choice to select how MC reacts or replies on certain situation (even if it just leads to a slightly different answer from NPC without changing the story) is a way to engage the player.

I’ll be looking forward to see how the story goes on!

2 Likes

Really enjoyed what was shown so far. Can’t wait to see more of Abigail though!

1 Like