Feeling the Weight of It All - Weight gain VN

Oh nice! Another Weight gain VN pops up after Forks being canceled ill watch up the update tried it out so far. Nice game! I have unpopular opinions but gosh shy girls hit the spot! (Im def going Abby route first cause I like voluptuous tops) But as a VN enjoyer, every route needs to be played. Also, the first choice of the game doesn’t seem to have much of an impact, I wonder if it is intentional. (Sorry for my awful English it is not my main language) Stay determined @smugdotexe ! You will make a wonderful project. It’s already better than what I managed to do in a whole summer of doing Ren’py and tryna learn how it works.

Hey there @Amos00000000 , I’m glad you enjoyed the game so far! And to answer your question about the first choice at the moment it doesn’t change too much with the story but it will later on.

2 Likes

So does this mean the current build of the demo has no wg sequences? I did play it but I couldn’t seem to find any scene or progression yet, just curious

There is a small wg seq. if you pick the right dialog path for naomi’s route

I’ll have to go back and find this! I wonder how I missed this

1 Like

Hi, I’m trying to launch v0.2 in Linux (Intel HD Graphics 520 on i7) and renpy fails to start with X Error of failed request: BadLength error.
But I can fix this by resizing game/gui/window_icon.PNG (currently 4096x2842) to 2047x1420. (2048x1421 still produces the error). I guess this is just icon for something like taskbar or task manager, so 128x128 should be probably enough.

1 Like

Hey there, I assumed that it might have a issue with people running with linux but I’ll fix it when I get home later tonight. Let me know if you run into anymore issues with the game for linux.

Nope, everything was smooth, so I got to enjoy all current storylines and I like it a lot.

2 Likes

@ebik glad you got to enjoy the game! Let me know if there is anymore issuses with it.

1 Like