Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Thanks for letting me know. Is this in version 0.3.0 or 0.3.0b?

It’s 0.3.0 when I play

Is there any way to gain weight for both LISA and SAYA? Or is there a way to make SAYA’s diet a failure?

1 Like

Here’s what I would do:

• Akane object gets a field for current stage
  • scenes check that field, not her stats directly
  • stage field updates at bedtime. If it changes, a stage-change event happens overnight

I can see two problems with this, neither that bad:

• you have to update all the existing stage checks (a little tedious)
  • most times Akane reaches a new stage it will be in the middle of a day, so her weight will be out of bounds of the stage she’s still in.

The second one can be solved by making sure your if-thens don’t let thigns fall through the cracks.

1 Like

An extra variable isn’t the most elegant solution but it is simple and should only require a batch find & replace. Only question then is if you want scenes for moving into a lower stage where relevant (ie; for weight loss paths) and thus allow the new flags to work in both directions.

3 Likes

Yeaa I figured those milk scenes were tough. They, and the green burgers, were the real stand-out visual wtfs for me.

But hey I totally get what you’re saying on development direction. Fleshing out the current/past content IS good, I just don’t want there to be so many routes early on, that it stalls development forward to a halt, because you’re stuck figuring out 25 different combinations of Akane choices lol.

[quote=“bobothesecondtwo, post:699, topic:26827, full:true”]
You definitely picked up the milk drinking in the onsen scenes. They were really giving me trouble for some reason. But next update you won’t have to worry about it!

As for the horizonal growth of the game. Yep. I was planned for this one to add more content to the earlier stages. They were far too repedetive as they were and still kind of are. But next update will have two stages of vertical growth. Regarding Tsumugi getting bigger. I really don’t have a satisfactory explanation for it. My guiding principle when making this game has often been “Do I find this hot?” if yes, I add it. Unfortunately it doesn’t lend itself well to realism.

Also, I have no issue with Tsumugi getting taller or event existing! I just kinda use her as my example of “This half-implemented character and idea exists and has multiple scenes, but this other thing for the base content, such as the onsen or going to the club, feels unfinished and bare bones.” I don’t have any ill will towards Tsumugi or the Volleyball girls lol, it just leaves a frustrated feeling to me to feel see “this character’s scenes are unimplemented” in past versions, or just the brief appearances they make now, whenever there’s still so many things in the base pathways that we all know could use a tune-up.

I appreciate the game and you as a dev, and don’t mean to come off as hating on Tsumugi or height kinks lol. Not my kink, but have fun! I just use her to represent “this unfinished girl was put in, but there’s still only two things I can do at the mirror?”

1 Like

Yeah I feel ya there’s alot of content that exists but does feel barebones for the gain or loss routes for Akane. And it would make sense to develop the club scenes that could be applied to different variations of both routes, rather then leaving it in a more barebones state and adding in more path content. Something as simple as being able to order bar food and drinks and stuff Akane and Chika on the gain path. Or have Akane stuffing Chika during the scene for the Akane loss path with some other girls that show up when at the club during random events being adding into the mix for both routes.

And certain areas or content that is in the game sometimes goes unused or underutilized depending on the route. Like the new content for Akane weighing herself or looking in the mirror is not updated or stops appearing when Akane gets on the loss path. You could very easily have it transition from being Akane doing a weigh in to have her bring in one of the other girls on the loss path taking their weight and doing some teasing/humiliation things making having the scene escalate as the routes stages get higher, stuffing, sexy things, etc. Would make sense to me since I figure with the inclusion of Chika in the highest scale scene for the gaining route, having a girl(s) be around in that scene is likely to be a continued thing there.

I would agree, this is kind of how I feel about certain games that keep adding in more weight stages and new places/girls when there’s some content in game that feels like it’s missing elements to it or still pretty barebones. I totally am down to see some of the girls that are already in game popping up in places that already exist. Like the restaurant, park, club, gym, clothing store, and maybe being able to feed them and interact with them, or be stuffed by them depending on the current routes. Being able to go out and do things or invite girls over to the house, etc. Little touches that help the repetition and fill out the current content.

1 Like

There isn’t anyway to get both girls to gain currently, or to stop Saya from dieting/sabotage it. Hopefully in the future.

2 Likes

YESSS exactly amigo, you’re reading my mind.

I am not trying to be a hater lol. I look forward to NEW content, obviously, but I would greatly prefer seeing more variation to what there is here. I hit “skip” way too often in this game, because there is so much recycled/unchanging dialogue and scenes per weight-stage. I want to see Iroha at the Onsen, or the option not to fatten Chika, the option to spend time with the boss as a friend, scenes at the shrine or in-class with other characters appearing. Hell, I just wanna see more humiliating scenes of characters reacting to a diff characters’ weight gain. Regardless, I just would like to, before adding too many new characters, locations, or activities, or hell, even weight stages, I want to flesh out what is pre-existing as the game’s base. Once I’ve seen the onsen at weight stage 1, I can safely ignore or at least hit skip through, until I get fatter. I would like that not to be the case, and every location be utilized to their potential to give worldbuilding, character interactions, and slice-of-life kinky events.

3 Likes

Love the update, and as a creator I totally understand using AI to make your workflow easier. Though I’d definitely do a self audit and ask yourself “Am I saving time or did I make a new issue for myself?”

So long as you are saving time you are totally doing the right thing, especially if you can streamline the process.

More time spent on creation rather than fixing annoying things is always better for the game.

5 Likes

I know you used A.I. to enhance the images, which in my opinion was a good idea, but I still think that using your own models gave the game its own charm.

3 Likes

Hope we can sabatoge Saya’s diet at some point. She is one of my favorite characters appearance wise, so I would love for a path to have her fail the diet and blow up even more.

2 Likes

ah see I appreciate her weight loss, her becoming a downright mean feeder is verrry satisfying

2 Likes

I prefer my mean feeders Akane flavored, and my girls abundant. The thought of breaking Saya’s diet and have her a Lisa both becoming sloppy pigs. That’s a dopamine hit to the brain :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

See feedee Akane just feels like, divinely correct.

3 Likes

Personally all of them feeding eachother is the only option… why just have one fatty when you can a heap of them!

1 Like

Eh im not a mutual gain guy, I like some contrast.

1 Like

Unrelated but a request for content:

Chika. I have issues with her. She’s the boring character, to me personally, because I, the player, have no agency over her. No matter what I do, she goes from skinny/thin, and a bit judgemental of Erika, to a fat lazy drunk who loses her job and is a bit slutty.

I wish I had some control in her life. I can’t make her stay thin. I can’t ask her to feed me. I can’t CHOOSE to make her fatter, as a feeder. I can’t decide if she slobs out or at least TRIES to hold her job.

I wish there was some choice for the player in Chika. Every other character has choice to them, with Erika and Akane being the main two examples, as well as Nene, Iroha, and uhh sorry i forgor the Onsen/Shrine girls name, but like, most of the cast gets fatter or thinner, and has different interactions, based on my choices. Chika is Chika is Chika, and I have no power over her choices.

7 Likes

I will agree with the above about Chika. She definitely needs more interaction. Since you work with her, having choices at work to influence her would be probably easiest

2 Likes

The club and during waiting moments would also be good

Like, I am always surprised to see her at the clothing store or fatrin scenes, because there was no buildup.