Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

I feel like I’ve been avoiding too much Chika stuff recently because I’ve had the intention of adding her feeder route eventually. I’ll have to address it at some point. But yes, I do agree. She’s kind of just there at the moment and needs a lot more interaction.

6 Likes

I love the way she is now and the implications with Rin (fat) for future Chika. But man having the player being able to steer her into her current state would be so good.

1 Like

I was really impressed by the latest update, and I actually really enjoy a lot of the scenes with the AI art. I was surprised by the backlash coming here, but I guess I have more tolerance to the “sticking out” moments, or they just don’t bother me that much. Yeah, some cleanup is needed and there is a little less consistency, but on the other hand… There are simply some exquisite, delightful, plump pictures oozing sexiness in there, and while I get the criticism, I think the other side of the coin is that some scenes are just looking incredible… at least to me. Well, everyone is free to their opinion… I would just encourage to look at the positives too.

Oh and btw… IRL green burger :wink:

4 Likes

I’m really glad you enjoyed it!
I saw the green burger. I acknowledged it and yet I kept it for some reason lol.

But for the record, I don’t see the reaction as backlash. I think people who like the original art for what it is felt disappointed from the departure and voiced that. Personally, I like how it looks and acknowledge the potential to push the fidelity up another level. On the other hand, it’s kind of like making a deal with the devil and expecting no consequences.
So it makes sense right now to just strike the balance and let people pick their poison.

7 Likes

in the non-AI version, can we keep the green borger

3 Likes

What about black pizza? Especially the kind that floats?

1 Like

I’m more worried with how producing two versions of the game will impact the rate at which the game progresses rather than the communities preference in either direction. I think a lot of projects on this site have died due to devs biting off more than they could chew with respect to project scope. (ex Forks), I really like where this project is going and would really like it to reach high fidelity status with a fully flushed out story, I think the advent of AI really allows for devs to speed up the CG development which is generally the most time consuming part and the main reason devs experience burnout. @bobothesecondtwo is incredibly talented and I really hope we get to see this project flourish and thrive into the future.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. I have a folder of images that have been inpainted and a folder of images that haven’t.

All that I’d do is put the inpainted folder in the distribution when I want to make one version and the original image in the distribution when I want to make one with the original images.

7 Likes

Won’t lie akane dead fish face with her hair stabbing her face i giving me nightmare.
Couldn’t add an image on patreon too picture’s what i meant

3 Likes

Acknowledged! I’ll fix it.

I’m trying to settle on a new house for the characters. It should have a pool right? I feel like it should have a pool.

6 Likes

Maybe even a garden. For some tasty and fattening BBQ and sunbathing

2 Likes

I hear whales are sometimes known to be in water. So the science checks out.

4 Likes

More swimsuit scenes? Fatties tanning? Yes please!

2 Likes

Ive seen that in a few games, do people commonly tan in gardens? Around my area, tanning is basically reserved to pools, parks, and front/back yards, but gardens are a bit more flowery and a bit less “a fat chick can lay down here”

It happens around my area. So it can be a possibility

To be honest. You could try to make the garden be like in the game “A Piece of Cake”. Have the garden be its own area and while in the garden you can choose the option “Do nothing” for the chance of seeing Akane and co spend time in the pool or on chairs or eating near the grill. Other options could be “Go for a swim” “sunbathe” and “Eat BBQ”. All of these scenes have some changes the fatter they all get. All those are just some things I’d like to see in the game but the final idea is yours of course.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea at all. I was going forward with the mindset that all of the choices the player made up until now will affect what happens from stage 6 onwards. Some activities from the previous stages should remain, but there should also be new ones.

Also, the house should play a slightly more important role because… well obviously.

6 Likes

Here I was, contemplating writing one into the code, lmao. I think she would make a great gentler compliment to the other two feeder paths.
Apart from that, I think the main paths that feel like they’re missing from the main cast are:

• Erika failing to lose weight earlier if Akane doesn’t visit the gym (or stops her visiting the gym :smiling_imp:) and acts like a feeder (hooking this into the volleyball arc would make her feeder behaviour more relevant). Might integrate well with Chika feeder paths.

• Stage 4 paths from the above for either mutual gaining or Akane stopping her gain one stage earlier thanks to Erika being more preoccupied on her own gain than Akane’s.

• More player choice regarding Akane’s preferences & attitude eg; degradation vs affirmation, dom vs sub, manipulation vs open encouragement.

• Strongfat paths for Erika and/or Rin if you help them exercise and sabotage them simultaneously

• A snarky FA path for Nene if you break down her willpower but block or limit attempts to push her into being a feeder or feedee (or keep them both balanced?). Instead, she becomes a sort of beacon of sanity in the increasingly dysfunctional household that calls the others out but refuses to stop them (or herself; a subtler gain without interest in ‘joining the harem’).

I think it’d be cool to see more exploration of things like if Akane’s feeder path is driven by vindictive feelings about Erika’s own feeder behaviour. I’d also love to see more college and academic content.

I mentioned it last patch but volleyball stuff still kinda sucks overall and I think it’d be cool if Akane had other extracurricular options and sliding grades wasn’t inevitable. It could be tied to attendance and later stage slob choices, which could allow for fun scenes of her doing extra study with the temptations that tends to lead towards.

Yo dawg I heard you liked studying so I added candy to you library bag so you can cram your face while you cram for exams.
What is she studying, anyhow?

Probably out of their pay grade, but a jacuzzi would be… fun. Besides, if the college campus has a gym, it probably has a whole damn pool of its own. I think the existing stuff is fine, but I recommend having a visual distinction in their living spaces so you can show and tell differences in personality and the like.

4 Likes

I do like those ideas. Ads more diversity and you could replay the game with even more different approaches.

1 Like