Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

The current content with Nene during stage five, there is content that you can encourage Nene to be a feeder. And depending on choices will lead into her staying skinny during the last transition scene. Or her gaining weight if you have broken her self control. Both currently indicate she has a bit of feeder tendencies. With Nene gaining weight being Akane (the player) encourages feedee scenes or events with her/lets them happen. Not sure if the current two variations of her weight will put her into a feeder/feedee route as well but in both “stage6a” and “stage6b” end scenes (Akane fat/weight-loss) she has some feeder content in both scenes. Would be cool to see the Nene WG path have control over if she’s a feedee or not since I think the other path is currently set up for her to for sure be a feeder.

4 Likes

Okay , thanks for the info !

1 Like

As one of the most vocal “anti-AI art” fans of the game; I feel like this solution is the perfect middle ground going forward. Giving the player the choice to switch back and forth at their leisure would appeal to both sides.

7 Likes

I like this kind of toggle because it gives you a seamless comparison between the two without the barrier of a different menu

I’m for the AI art, but I have a suggestion that will satisfy both camps. Keep the corresponding images with the same name into separate development branches separate from the code development branch which is pretty easy to maintain if you use something like CVS (old school unix kind) or a more modern development environment. You can then link your code branch with the respective AI or CGI generated branch of images when you make a release. The impact on you is instead of 3 separate OS versions you will have six. The one drawback of course is a lot more storage being used for release.

Well Do like the CGI images better then the AI ones but I have to say the AI images do work very well so Okay with it.

I think I found a bug. After loosing weight as Akane , Iroha constantly keeps me inviting to her photosessions.

Oh no. Is that on 0.3.0 or 0.3.0b?

1 Like

On 0.3.0. I ‘‘Fixed it’’ by just pressing skip button but I then somehow ended up where Akane was chubby again and then everything was back to normal

It should be fixed in 0.3.0b, feel free to message me on patreon and I’ll send you the latest update.

That goes for anyone else who only got 0.3.0 linked by the way.

3 Likes

Alright , will do. Thanks !

1 Like

speaking of issues, this is a minor issue but i think it needs to be mentioned.

Having issues getting fat Kaede due to how RnG of a certain event could this quota in stage 3 be lowered to just one choice due to how hard it’s to get this event?

3 Likes

Will do! This has been causing a few people frustration.

Order in an else if matters

elif capacity >= 3:
        scene restaurant0104b
        "I think I got through a little more than last time."
        "You finish the burger but not the fries."  
    elif capacity >= 7:
        scene restaurant0104c
        "You finish the burger and fries."
        "You feel so full."
        "But also... excited."
        a "Oh wow, I can't believe I ate all that."
        a "I'm absolutely stuffed."

needs to be flipped to

elif capacity >= 7:
        scene restaurant0104c
        "You finish the burger and fries."
        "You feel so full."
        "But also... excited."
        a "Oh wow, I can't believe I ate all that."
        a "I'm absolutely stuffed."
    elif capacity >= 3:
        scene restaurant0104b
        "I think I got through a little more than last time."
        "You finish the burger but not the fries."  
2 Likes

also need to add a < 7 clause to the elif statement otherwise it will play both scenes out if conditions are met.

elif capacity >=3 && capacity < 7

1 Like

Elif is a shortcut for an else if. An elif will only run assuming the immediately preceding if or elif returned false. Adding && capacity < 7 to the second elif certainly wouldn’t break anything, but it’s otherwise unneeded.

4 Likes

Guess I’m too used to Java :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t add those conditionals, it doesn’t stay happy :smiley:

1 Like

Nope! Don’t do this. Only one block in an if, elif, else will run and if an earlier test matches before a later one the earlier one runs and the later one won’t. Adding dead untestable code like this to a condition is bad practice and will lead to errors if you later change some of the threshold values.

No, it works fine in Java too if you use else if, but you have to get the order of the tests right as @namad points out.

1 Like

See, whenever I did that, I would marked down.

I haven’t used renpy much before and my python knowledge might be outdated :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New update is coming along at lighting pace this time. I have 150 images, scenes, not sprites so far and I don’t think I’m a fifth of the way done. It’s gonna be a big one.

29 Likes