Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel (Cancelled, all assets posted for everyone)

People: “What size of turnip!?”

Us: “Yes.”

1 Like

All hail turnip!!!

1 Like

Even if you make a new system of weights and measures the script file will still need adjustment, so chill. They’re working on it.

1 Like

Wait, how will we calculate speed based on a turnip?

1 Like

distance in turnip diameters / time

1 Like

Depends if it’s a European turnip or an African turnip…

6 Likes

Please keep posts on topic, or we’ll start removing them.

5 Likes

I say leave the color as is. They are still working on the game itself w/ bugs in between. If they decide to add a difference to the chat box again. It’ll increase the work load.

1 Like

I think the colours between characters is fine.

I do, however, have a hard time differentiating between when Alex is talking out loud/to people and when she’s monologuing. It might just be my eyes but I can barely tell the difference between the normal text and when it’s italicized.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I didn’t want them to change it for forks, I meant for aria, which is still like so early in development changing a color at this point wouldn’t really set anything back.

I don’t know If anyone has noticed but on characters page Rea’s third stage isn’t on there.

Nevermind took a while

Yeah I noticed that too. Does make me wonder if they’re gonna update it with the new stages every time there’s a content update.

Is this happening in an old save, or a save made with the latest version? Old saves will still be broken, and because of the way the old code worked, there isn’t anything I can do about that.

Hey, everyone! I lose track of time when I’m stuck at home, and it’s high time I give everyone an update!

I’ve been dealing with some personal issues with loved ones recently, and it’s been slowing me down. I’ve told the rest of Team Spoon about them, and I want everyone here as well to rest assured knowing that Forks is still on track. I’ve made progress, albeit slower than I had originally planned, and I will do what I can to fulfill my original deadline of the end of January. Here’s a brief snippet to whet your appetites:

Now that the prologue’s over, Alex can tackle Caketime a little more head-on!

13 Likes

This was in the post-bugfix version.

That’s alright. And if you have to take a break and deal with family issues, we’ll understand.

2 Likes

Consider my appetite whettened (whetted?)! Even if it’s a little passed your original deadline, just the info of some new stuff in the next few weeks is exciting.

1 Like

Yo man, chill and take as much time as you want. I know that real life can be a bitch sometimes specially when we are trying to get projects done!

In the end, I will tell you what people told me when I was on that same mood: “We get there when we get there!” and “As long as you do your best, I see this as absolute win!”.

4 Likes

@Tron I really love the game. Its one of the best Novels I played in my life. The characters pretty and likable. I sure hope you will continue this game and soon release the full version. But I also have a question:

Will Morgan get an own story ? Or will she gain weight another way ?

But please take your time while working on the game and dont stress yourself

2 Likes