Games your Surprised hasn't had a mod

There is a new TF2 skin mod in Gamebanana that replaces Spy with an SSBBW sapper lady with audio, the SSBBW Dispenser Lady mods let you replace the Engie’s dispensers and bomb carts with dispenser ladies, and then the mod Pyrocynical has, which is a fat or inflated Fempyro skin.

They’re fairly new.

1 Like

Needy streamer overload.

There was a thread opened a while ago about this game but it seems like modding in a new story path is not the easiest thing to do.
Especially since you have to create custom sprites.

A shame really becuase I think the “stressed streamer” background suits a weight gain related story pretty well.

1 Like

There was a guy I communicated with for a bit that wanted to come up with a game cribbing off the mechanics of Needy Streamer, but I didn’t have the time to help out (and I don’t think he was necessarily up to the task) at the time. Not sure if they’re still doing anything but you can always ask. I definitely see a ‘Mukbang’ path as something that would fit seamlessly into the game and might even be something you can do without scaring normies. After all, it’s not as if turning into Nikcado Avacado is without precent…

honestly mass effect

I wish there was tools which let you edit Mass effect models.

5 Likes

After the resurgence in popularity it has had, I’m surprised Cyberpunk 2077 only has static fat model mods rather than any dynamic weight gain or expansion mods.

2 Likes

do you have the link to those mods?

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Bigger Belly Fempyro [Team Fortress 2] [Mods] (gamebanana.com)

Just this. The Saprina and Dispenser Lady models are missing atm.

1 Like

Considering Sonic Mania Plus has a Fat Amy mod even with Amy not being a character in the game, I’m surprised that Sonic Origins Plus hasn’t gotten the same treatment.

Well, Eishibanned is a whole legend person for creating Fat Amy mod and no fucking way someone else would be able to create such good looking sprites ever.

there’s this game called “Pizza Tower” and you can get it on steam. However, there’s no WG mods or anything like that, but some good mods on gamebanana.

If this includes games that don’t have any kind of WG or neither fat mods, then i would say the older RE games. I know that there are some for the remakes , but i think before RE7 there wasn’t any mods of that kind , at least to my limited knowledge. Someone said before that L4D also didn’t have mods of that type, which is really weird.

Honestly I’m pretty surprised that Pseudoregalia hasn’t gotten any wg/chubby mods.

5 Likes

destroy all humans like having a weapon that makes them fat and if you make them fat enough they explode

probably hunnie select 2. the game about making your perfect waifu and taking her on dates doesnt have proper mods in general that change the npc’s model. just clothes and accessories

Every time this topic comes up I try to think of that one game but never quite remember. Anyway, Ruinarch is a game where you use multiple tactics to manipulate, persuade and corrupt villagers and heroes to turn against one another as well as more direct measures. It’s highly moddable from what I can tell and is probably perfect for anything you may want to do with it. Oh, and you don’t have to kill everyone to win either, which helps.

1 Like

Bro I would KILL for one. Rn we only got her with an absolute dumptruck.

I’m both surprised and not surprised that Starfield doesn’t have as many mods

In the one hand, it’s a Bethesda game. The amount of mods for their games is just staggering

In the other hand, it’s not a game for everyone, and many modders have quit the game because it’s too boring. Edit: For them anyways, I’m enjoying it

Bethesda still didn’t make Creation Kit for Starfield and that is the main reason of why there is no a lot of mods.

Starfield’s playerbase looks like THIS now, I don’t even think modding would be enough to save it. It’s just a 3/10 game, awful in almost every way.
Bethesda’s response to all this is just to hunker down and start work on the game’s first expansion pack instead of putting in much effort towards fixing the game, so unless they pull a No Man’s Sky and start spitting out free content updates of a decent size and reworking entire chunks of the game, I feel like even releasing a perfectly-working, well-made Creation Kit for the game wouldn’t save it.