Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

Hey ya’ll, he said he got base granular working, not the clothes mod yet. I’m sure he’s working on it.

That’s great, man. Thanks to you both. Whenever it’s ready, don’t feel any pressure-- we’ll have nothing but time for these next few months. Stay safe all.

the update works like a charm, only issue is that the busty part doesn’t exist for the granular sizes, and it defaults back to the normal size

For a long time I played with the old and then updated BF, but with the old Granular, and therefore I used only clothes from the protectorate. Thanks for updating the mod, now I can fully enjoy it. ^v^

I’m sorry for being off topic, but does anyone have a guide for the status affects in the big fatties mod? I’m just curious what they do.

Okay this one is on topic. I got everything put in the mods file but nothing is happening. I know you said I had to add them in manually. Long story short what do I have to type in to get the jumpsuit?

Do you mean the vanilla in-game jumpsuit? If you turn on admin commands (type /admin into the chat) you enter these:
/spawnitem jumpsuitlegs 1
/spawnitem jumpsuitchest 1

Hope that helps, if that’s what you even meant lol

I kept typing jumpsuittop lol, I appreciate the help

I am having issues with installing the granular mod and clothing mod for starbound. I am extracting all the folders into the mods folder, but for some reason they still don’t work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

1 Like

I don’t think that the clothing addon has been updated yet

the granular pak just needs to get into the mods folder and should work as intended (small naming issue on busty sprites but thats ok). the clothing mod isn’t updated yet as its base was merged into the main mod, its in the air for revival right now.

Are there currently any plans to add support for the Avali race? Went through the thread, and didn’t see too many mentions of them, even though they’re in the base BF mod.

2 Likes

If only Kemono race was compatible…

Okay so I need help making sure the mod is installed properly. When I download it and extract it do I put the bits into their own folder and put that in the file, or do I put each bit into the mod file on it’s own?

Does anyone know of any other clothes/armor mods that work with most Granular WG bodies?

Is the top one the only one that exist?

I’ve come across a bit of a problem. The only clothes that I’ve found that work with this mod is the protectorate set. The hoodie and skinny jeans don’t work with the first two sizes added by this mod, only the sizes of the original Big Fatties mod.

Now I could have just missed something but if I’m not mistaken the hoodie and skinny jeans are supposed to work with Granular WG sizes, would this be something on my end or a bug in the mod that adds clothes that works for Granular sizes?

The mod hadn’t been updated to the newest naming convention yet. I went ahead and fixed all the errors I could find in regards to that, going from the link in the 1st post here. The Protectorate set worked already, so did filled and stuffed sprites. What I changed were the names for the busty sprites and for the two sizes of jeans there are. Any other clothing doesn’t seem to be supported right now.
Big Fatties - Granular Weight Gain.zip (1.2 MB)

1 Like

does not work!
image|690x439

So the clothesexpansion is the only thing that does not work currently? not trying to pry on the subject or seem impatient but any idea when that addon will be updated for current granular?

It won’t be updated because it isn’t needed anymore. The clothes system has been simplified enough to make this mod obsolete. It’s just a matter of naming conventions now.