Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

whats the deal with the naming conventions, i guess that is being worked on next?

Since the mods clothing system been reworked and all?

I don’t know what mrmoto is up to. All I know is that if the things just get the right internal names, everything works fine without any further help.
Sorry, but right now there is nothing more I can do in this matter here.

So if I understand right, the extra stages just wont work with clothes?
Or is there some sort of way to fix it? That we presumably have to do manually?

They don’t work at all, as the sprites are missing.

Ah ok, thank you for your response.

I would consider downgrading i don’t know how bad that would be for my save though, but i can’t even find the older version of granular wg on here anyways.

Hey, just added this for the first time and am experiencing CTD.
Is there somewhere specific this needs to go or just in the mod folder like everything else?
Sorry to be a bother!

nope! just slap it in the mods folder like any other local mod.

1 Like

I appreciate you, I scrolled up a bit and found a second link to an updated download and that fixed it. I initially grabbed the download from the original post.

1 Like

I fixed the issue where clothes were not working properly, the newest version is in the OP.

2 Likes

Thank you, if you would be so kind, I’d like some help getting my coded star trek suit to work with granular. I have the sprites and the armor is coded into the game, I just want to get it to work with the progression. How would one go about doing that?

So, in the “outfitname”.legs/chest file of your clothes, you need the Itemname line to be a certain way. It has to be (size)(base item name). For example, the chunky hoodie: "“itemName” : “chunkyhoodiechest”. Use notepad to edit the file.

Thank you so much! I’m mad at myself for missing that, but now that I know, I can do it! Again, thank you!

Are there any new updates coming up soon? Like more compatible clothes, race patches, or any other new additions?

We’ve been hard at work, but here it is: two new stages between Fatty and Blob - Huge and Titanic. We’ve also added in buffer stages (extra pudgy, extra corpulent, etc…). Newest version is in the OP

booyah

12 Likes

Sweet! Finally some more content for BF! Question though, when will busty comparability and more clothing choices be available?

Just fixed the busty stages. Should work now. As for more clothes, I don’t plan on making more. The same goes for any custom races.

3 Likes

The bustychunkyfloran stagefile is missing
also inside “bigfattiessizes.config.patch” the huge and titanic stage “hasBusty/Stuffed/Filled” been set to true yet there is none.

That’s weird, dunno why that busty stage went missing. It’s back now. Fixed the config patch for the new sizes.

Heck yeah, it’s been a long time coming. Thanks for all your amazing hard work!