Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

This, does put a smile on my face. I like those types of games, and it involves fire emblem waifus of all characters. I love this.

2 Likes

Hello, playing the 4.1 version for sure, and after stumbling around wondering why Lysithea’s stats were absolutely destroyed at seemingly random, my only guess is that the Disregard Safety bug is still definitely in this build… but I don’t know how, seeing as you fixed it?

But, well, see for yourself. I’ve been trying to farm Chimeras because of horrible Feather luck, and it took me a bit to realize she was getting weaker and weaker with every fight. I’ll probably have to revert to a veeery old save and keep a close eye on how / when Disregard Safety screws me over like this, I suppose.

5 Likes

That’s terrible!
I could’ve sworn that bug was fixed, I’ll have to go back and look that skill over again.
I’m sorry for the inconvinece.
On that note, how on earth did your Res reach 71?

2 Likes

No clue, lmao. I played the game normally besides grinding on a few Chimeras, but you can see I’m only level 42… so, uh, yeah, I have no idea how that happened.

Hey Guys, I know it’s been awhile, but things have been going smoothly overall (though we could always use more help~).

Unlike the previous update where we were just going over older gameplay sections and story, this update will really be about all the new mechanics and where the game starts to stand out in its new direction. We have to make sure everything is ready and in the perfect place before we roll out our next version.

So far, our systems for Weight Gain, Weight Loss, and fullness are in place, as well as the dinner and eating events (they will be tested further to ensure there’s no breaking this time).

On top of that, there will be a slight balance change coming in the next version:
Lysithea’s base Def will be increased by 5!
This will not affect games with prior save files, but there will be steps taken to ENSURE that even those using old version save files can make use of the buff!

There will be a treasure chest in the next town’s inn that will provide the +5 if using an old save file.

We have several fat sprites all ready to go, and I’ll leave you with a teaser of what’s to come!

Thank you for your continued support!
maria_2

18 Likes

By reading this response i went to check my Lysithea and well… is this Lysithea Status bad? I just went playing :frowning: (didn’t really grind for that)

Also, great game in general. Noticed a feel bugs (like going back into the inn basement triggered the “maze in the dark” event again as if I didn’t finished it), but didn’t have problems with the tough enemies like the dragon or the chimeras (it did take a little while to complete the quest tho)

9/10 would play again :smiley:

1 Like

Dude, accurate lysithea power in three houses right there XD

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it so much!
We may have to remove Disregard Safety in favor of a skill and state that doesn’t either bottom out Lysithea’s Mag or max it out.

1 Like

Hello all!

It’s been a while, but we have a big update in the works.
It will include a new chapter, an optional side story, a brand new village, a MASSIVE labyrinth, and plenty of new fat related content, including a player controlled method to gain a lot of weight.

The full list of changes will be included in the patch notes when we release the game, but we should have this update done near the end of August.

Now, in regards to the problems that have been caused, resulting in MASSIVE and bizarre stat changes, we are still investigating this issue, but we should have a solution by the end of August. If not, Disregard Safety will be replaced with another skill.

8 Likes

does any body know how many endings there are being i dont want to miss any of them

1 Like

Zero? It’s not even done developing. Unless you mean game overs?

1 Like

yes the game over some of those give bad ends like with the maid.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have an important announcement regarding Disregard Safety.

Through my various bugtesting of the new story sections and balancing some gameplay sections, I believe I have come to a conclusion as to why Disregard Safety has not changed with the last update.

I believe that save files from the previous update carried over the skills from that version, which is why Disregard Safety would continue to mess up people’s stats.

If anyone with an save file that has a messed up Lysithea’s stats, could you please try from a new save file and check if Disregard Safety is causing issues on a new file?

7 Likes

Hello once again everyone!

I have some news for you all regarding the games next update.
We will be delaying the release date to early ~ mid September.
Not only do we have a lot of extra content on the horizon, but we have things to polish and we are going to put the game through EXTENSIVE bug testing to ensure that we don’t have a release like Version 3.0 on the original thread.

We are dedicated to quality and will not release a half finished, unpolished game just to keep out self-set schedule.

As a reminder, if any of you wish to work on the game in any aspect, you are always free to message me on the forum.

11 Likes

Hey everyone.
Just here with a quick update on the update.

All the unique systems are in place and the update is nearly ready to be published for everyone, however there is still some content that needs to be done first, mostly side quests, fishing, polishing, and some more balance patching here and there. The update should be done by the end of September , middle of October as long as no other issues come up.
I deeply apologize for further delaying the update, however I am not yet satisfied with the quality of it.
In terms of balance and content, I feel it is still lacking.

I do need to clarify, this, and the change in portraits we implemented, will make old save files obsolete.
You will need to start from the beginning again.

I am aware however, that playing the opening could be frustrating for many, and thus two save files will be provided in the next update,. one before the Dragon boss (without the mercenary) and a second at the start of the month in Fusmar.

In terms of balance, there has been a lot of changes between Hilda and Lysithea.
I will be providing a look at the patch notes for this next update (please note this is not final and is subject to change).
tl;dr
Lysithea has more magic and Hilda has more HP and less defense.

The patch notes version:
Lysithea
-Vengeful Desires fixed
-Disregard Safety fixed
-Base HP has been raised by 2, from 26 to 28
-Base Defense has been raised by 3, from 9 to 12
-Base MP has been raised by 50, from 250 to 300
-Base Mag has been raised by 3, from 35 to 38
-Base Dex has been raised by 1, from 26 to 27
-Base Res has been raised by 2, from 17 to 19
-Lysithea’s base Evasion rate has been raised from 5% to 7%.
-Lysithea’s level has been increased by 2, from 30 to 32.
-Lysithea now learns [Fiendish Blow] at level 35 - (Grants +6 Mag when attacking.)

-Miasma Delta’s damage formula has been adjusted. Instead of reducing it’s damage, it now adds 2 to her Mag while calculating damage.
-Swarm Z’s role has been adjusted. Instead of merely being a poison spell, it is now meant to infilct a decent amount of damage across all enemies.
-Swarm Z’s damage forumla has been adjusted. Instead of reducing damage by 30%, it now adds 4 to her Magic while calculating damage.
-Swarm Z’s MP cost has been raised to 40 to account for it’s power. It also costs 10 TP in addition to that.
-Swarm Z’s now inflicts [Spd Down] - (Spd is reduced by 5 for 3 turns.)
-Swarm Z’s poison success rate has been lowered by 20%, from 100% to 80%
-Luna M’s cost has been lowered by 40, from 100 MP to 60 MP

-Wizard’s Warden now reduces Mag by 9 when equipped.

Hilda
-Hilda’s role has been altered slightly. To prevent issues concerning the difference in defense between Hilda and Lysithea, and the balance issues this causes, Hilda has changed from being a Def tank to being a HP tank. This means that, rather than having much higher defense and taking less damage from the enemy, she now possesses higher HP so she can take much more punishment.
Her defense is still the highest amongst the party, but it’s no longer her must prominent stat. This means damage will be slightly
more even across the party.
-Base Defense has been lowered by 2, from 27 to 25
-Base HP has been raised by 4, from 58 to 62
-Base Spd has been raised by 3, from 24 to 27
-Hilda has been given a +5% increase to her hit rate

-Hilda comes with the skill [HP +5]
-Hilda learns ‘Helping Hand’ at level 38, which will remove [Topple] from one ally.
-Helm Splitter’s defense reduction lasts an extra turn now and stacks with [Def Down]
-Heavy Armor has had it’s stats readjusted. It now provides higher boosts to HP instead of Def.

Remember, if you have any questions or suggestions, don’t be afraid to ask on the forum.
Thank you for your time and I apologize once more for the delay.

14 Likes

It’s been a long, LONG time coming, but we finally have the new version out and ready.
There shouldn’t be any progression blockers, but there’s always a chance.
Unfortunately, I do have terrible news regarding RPG Maker MV. The plugins we have and the multiple different skills we are utilizing results in a lot of issues and stat changes because RPG Maker just fails to handle these things properly.
It would take someone far smarter and more experienced than I to fix all these issues.

The failures of RPG Maker have also left me incredibly tired and stressed. As such, while I’m still taking team applications, I will be taking a month long break at the bare minimum.

I want to apologize on the various delays that have plagued this particular update.
Much of this has come from admittedly, members of the team not completing their volunteered tasks and not telling me ahead of time.
The other half of that mess comes from RPG Maker not being able to work well with the planned battle system.

I’d hoped to make this the FINAL major system update, but chances are parts of the battle system will have to be reworked further in the future. The scope of the game will need to be reduced to account for the fact RPG Maker can’t handle what we’re attempting to do.

Please, enjoy this update to it’s fullest. A full list of patch notes will be included. Please read the section at the bottom to see what issues still plague the game and how the can be resolved.

Hopefully this will live up to any expectations you’ve all had.

GDrive: [UPDATE REQUIRED]

Mediafire: [UPDATE REQUIRED]

9 Likes

Glad to see this is still being worked on, two clarification questions though.

1. Is there any new content to the game or is this just a QoL update over all?

2. Could a bad end room be added if it will be requiring a completely new game to function?

1. A shit ton of new content

2. Bad end room can be added yes

My body is ready.
Very hype to check it out, missed a few updates but this like a good time to hop back in.

Hi, made it to Marianne’s part of the story, and I’ve got a few things to say

1. I have no fucking clue where to go next, the game has pointed me towards Harthen manor, but the guard doesn’t seem to leave his post and there are two doors that don’t work which leads me to

2. I have found at least one glitch door, Pic one is a door that i try to interact with and there is just no interaction, door 2 is one on the side(Pic 2) that leads to pic 3, aka Brazil

While the update has been pretty good so far (Annoyed neither the fetch quest nor this one actually have a log in the request log being my major complaint) I genuinely don’t know where to go, gonna keep trying to find out where, but I am either stupid or completely lost.

1 Like