Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Any update is a welcome update take your time with whatever you need I may have only found this game recently but its already one of my favorite games found here so i am more than happy to wait however long you need.
so please take care of yourself

1 Like

Heya!

I’ve been playing through the game recently, and I’ve had a great time so far! Encounted a few issues here and there but usually just by reloading a save or stepping back for a bit, the game sorted itself out!

However, I’m now at the time where I’m not sure how to progress… I’ve reached the point in slime cave where I’ve obtained the mysterious note from the bloody room, and I’ve got enough materials to complete the Old Lady’s quest! However, when I go back to Banner to make it, he’s not there and instead there’s a note saying he’s out.

What’s the next step? Do I need to collect all the fish for Banner’s quest for him to reappear or is there another route in the cave I’ve missed? I’ve heard rumors of a ‘‘slime queen’’ in another post however I can’t seem to locate it.

I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Yes, unfortunately, you have to complete Bana’s fish quest before he becomes available again
(And yes, in the next update the amount of fish will be reduced).
The Slime Queen is at the absolute very bottom of the cave.
On the last floor (B2F) keep heading south, you’ll reach it eventually.

4 Likes

hello good a question there is a seller who sells mana potions oh sea to recover the mana

It could be a lot of hassle to ask you to pass me a screenshot of exactly where the boss is.

Managed to get through it!

Thanks for response! I believe I’ve finished all the game has to offer for now, so I’m putting this on the back burner until the next update.

Good luck with future development, my friend!

3 Likes

Love the game. This one of the best RPG maker games I have played from this site. Even with its rough spots it is very fun and I can’t wait for the next update.

2 Likes

When you talk to Bana he gives you the option to go jogging with him but nothing seems to happen after he tells you that he will meet you outside, is this a bug or am I missing something?

It’s likely a bug, sorry friend. It will be fixed next update.

3 Likes

I got a weird bug after completing Maddy quest, Bana won’t promp the option to stay the night but keep repeating the " Oh, It’s you guys " dialogue

I had this bug as well when the group reaches the size “fat”, he wouldn’t trigger any options, just this dialogue, also one question, is it possible for them to reach sizes above fat in the current version?

No it is not, but Obese will be available next update. As for the bug, I’ll take care of it now so it can be ready for the next update.

2 Likes

So following logic one can guess that after obese there will be a blob state? I mean a mobile one

There will be a barely mobile state later, but not in this update.

3 Likes

Hello all, time for a quick update. As per usual, the art side of the game is progressing smoothly.
As for the game proper, Chapter 4 is technically done and playable.
Is it tested? No.
Does it have any new fat content? No.
So basically, Chapter 4 is both done, and no where near done.
But that said, the money we’ve raised on Ko-Fi has been going to a good cause: here’s a look at Marianne’s new portraits, normal and chubby (the bases for the rest are done, but this is just a teaser).

The artist has been busy lately, but when he’s free, work will continue in earnest. As well, the CG stills as part of a set of scenes when looking in a mirror by Igfu, have been making progress as well, though again, rather slowly as he is far busier with other things at the moment.
I’m going to take this time to advertise our discord server which is open to both volunteers (for programming, animations, etc.) and supporters. Please DM me if interested in helping us.

Again, I’d like to thank you all for your continued interest and patience.

16 Likes

new portraits are looking cute as heck

Seeing this makes me believe that this will be one of the best weight gain games out there that the community has had in a long time

4 Likes

the portraits look great cant wait for the update. take your time your doing a service for us.

1 Like

to gain access to the discord server after becoming a supporter will I automatically receive a invite or will i have to dm you over kofi?

I know it’s a bit soon to make another post, but this is important:
It’s Hilda’s birthday today!

Wish the pink haired layabout a happy birthday!
Sauce

15 Likes