Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

I played this so game so many times and only now that I found out there is a bad ending if you get caught to many times when exploring the ship in the solo Marianne chapter.

2 Likes

I am sorry if someone has already reported this. When finishing the Lysithea’s Special Service the screen stays black after finishing. It fixes its self after a screen change, so no big worry.

3 Likes

May I ask what does this do and can I have your save that unlock this because I don’t know about this

The Special Services are small interactions between your party members and Carol. You unlock them after doing the feast event thing. Which you can access by talking with Carol when all your party members are chubby. It takes a bit of finagling to get it to trigger right. Best bet is to get every one to the fat stage by eating at the second inn or get fattened by slimes. Then slim them down by one stage to access it.

Looking at the code a bit, the only reason they’re actually accessible at the moment is because the weight-loss service is bugged - to get to the event page, the party weight should be at 6 but not 7 (all three characters chubby, generally, or a mix of stuffed/chubby/fat), but the actual dialogue with that option is coded to only show up if there are three fat characters in the party, which would set a party weight of at least 9 and trigger the next event page, which doesn’t feature that option. The only reason it ever works is because the weight-loss service tends to double-count loss stages and royally screws up party weight calcs, so I wouldn’t be surprised if these normally-inaccessible events weren’t fully tested either.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, that section of the game has some notable coding issues and bugs in general. I didn’t have a ton of playtesters at the ready like I do now.
Carol’s weight loss event in particular is a big mess because instead of doing the sensible thing like using common events, each page has it’s own weight loss section, making it a nightmare to actually debug. This has, of course, been fixed in the upcoming update.

4 Likes

This game is a buggy mess hut none of tgat matters the vugs dont natter it is stikk really good

The characters are fun the writing is really good like most fetish games struggle to have 3 dimensional characters only mostly have em as 2 or 1 dimensional, my favorit being Carol who is a antagonist one part, then a means for fetish material, and then an emphasozed romance. These all just work.

I wish the battles were faster, like kingdom hearts 2 criticak nide fast, the enemies can kill you as fast as you can kill them

The fetish material is a tripple s loke keep oj doing what your doin,

Now for my favorit part the scenarios, like the obsticle course on the inn and rhe sneaking mission i want to see more thibgs like that , maybe and eating contest or sumo ring,

This game has alot of bugs, but that dont matter its still a masterpiece and i look forward to the update and i hope Carol gets with Anne or atleast their relationship develops more

Happy Birthday to our MC, Lysithea!

No real updates otherwise. Thank you for your continued patience!

23 Likes

I hope development is going well.

9 Likes

It’s been slow because of a ton of real life problems, but I’m still trying to do at least something everyday.

10 Likes

Stay strong! We can always wait. And if you need help, you only need to ask!

6 Likes

Real life has to takes priority. Sucks but that’s life, and I wish you the best with it. Trust me don’t worry about the time it takes. If my Prime4 preorder says anything it’s that waiting is my middle name at this point.

3 Likes

Hey guys, it’s been a long time since a proper update so one is long overdue. I’m going to address three main points in this and hopefully, really explain why the update is taking so long.

First, I’ve been really struggling with a lot of irl stuff, and I mean a lot. I’m not going to go into it fully here as I vent in the project discord a bit about it. Right now a lot of this trouble is financial, so I am considering taking some money from the project ko-fi to help make ends meet. I’m not going to do that just yet, but I want to be clear on that. It will ONLY be once the Ko-fi gets over $2,000 ~ 3,000
--------------------------------------------
Second, LSE:R is still ongoing and progress has been good, but slow. I want to elaborate that this update is likely to be the biggest the game will ever have.
-There will be three chapters, Leonie’s Paralogue, Chapter 4, and Chapter 5.
-A gallery
-Finalizing the game’s systems
-Perfecting the weight gain system
-And a LOT more!
I’m aware of how many times that people have had to restart from the beginning when a new update came out. I am going to make this the absolute last time this will ever have to happen, so we will be planning out a lot of stuff that’s ahead of the game. I understand how long it’s been, but please understand that this update will be so loaded with stuff in it, it’ll make the fat girls look skinny.

THAT SAID: Chapter 4 and Leonie is done. It still needs to be polished and given fetish content, but it is playable and completable. Chapter 5 will be rather simple in story and gameplay, so I can buckle down and finish it, but the game over scene will be super complex.

--------------------------------------------
Third, and something many people here I’m sure forgot about: the side-project! I’ve had a recent burst of motivation and inspiration with that recently and I’ve been working on it a lot lately. The game has become a popular subject in the discord, so that’s encouraging and makes me want to work on it.
As to what the game’s about… that’s still a secret!

tldr; Life’s hard, need money, might do game dev full time if the kofi makes tons of money, LSE:R is going well but its like filling a pool with a kiddy bucket, the side-project is going strong atm and that’s
fun!

32 Likes

Hello everyone.
I have a really important announcement to make regarding this project and it’s future.
This may be a bit hard to read for some, but I felt it was dire to inform everyone of this.

My 76 year old adoptive mother was diagnosed with leukemia. According to the doctors, her white blood cell count is the highest they’ve ever seen. It’s been two days since she was admitted to the hospital and no improvement has yet to occur. My father has been really struggling with this, crying and unable to properly cope with the situation, at times lashing out at me. I must admit, I personally thought me and my mother always had a fairly rocky relationship, but now this whole thing has had my questioning that belief.

Needless to say, this has been a real blow to a lot of the motivation and drive I’ve had to do anything. I’m trying to remain diligent with both games, but at the moment my mind is prone to wandering worse than ever before and I find it hard to get out of bed at all in the mornings.

I am also currently unemployed, as my previous job was abusive and underpaying, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise for awhile as I could help care for my mother, but now I may need to start my desperate search once more for a remote job to bring in some more money, what with the hospital bills.

Do I plan on giving up on either games? No.
But I feel I need to bring up all of this to you, the lovely supporters that want so much from this game.

For those of you who have continued to support this game through Ko-Fi, I cannot express how much your kindness means to me. In these trying times, people who have genuinely supported me as everything seemingly gets worse and worse and I try to find an escape from this downward spiral means more to me than I can possibly put into words. I consider all of you wonderful, irreplaceable friends.

Finally, a shout out to NewMetrack, an artist I used to like, for offering to help give advice on UI design when I originally wanted to commission him to design some Milfs for the side project, only to instantly block me on Discord in the most unprofessional and rude way possible when he learned what the game was. On the same day I learned my mother was dying of leukemia.
Really was the bow on top of the literal worst day of my life.

That’s all for this update. Chapter 5 is nearing completion and at the moment, just needs a couple more scenes and switch triggers to actually be playable, even if the game over scene is no where near done. I will try to be finishing it within the coming weeks so it can be playtested and balanced.

27 Likes

My condolences! Keep up the good work at whatever pace you may need to take!

7 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this… I hope you can be stay strong in the days you have ahead. We love your work but your wellbeing comes first, don’t feel pressured to come back quickly if you can’t. I wish you and your family can be in peace during this blow…

5 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear about your current situation. Take all the time away from these projects as you need. Your mental health and time spent with loved ones will always be more important than a fetish game. I wish you and your family good luck.

3 Likes

I am so sorry hear that.
If you’re too busy and have no time update your game, just let us know. I’m sure we understand and we want you take care of yourself.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope your methods of coping with the stress and emotions work well for you and that it takes as small a toll on you as is possible.

I heard of NewMetrack (and even bookmarked their patreon) when they mentioned making a persona WG game, and then after a few months of waiting i joined their discord to find that they never really even mentioned the game that IIRC was mentioned numerous times on their patreon, as well as just a vague sour taste from their posts in #rules and some other channels. Obviously nowhere near the shitty treatment you were given, but enough for me to totally believe that probably happened.

I hope you’re doing alright and also that my post hasn’t come across as ignorant or selfish. Please make sure to drink plenty of water, and it’s important to remember that there are plenty of people on the internet who are rooting for you.

5 Likes

omg O_O, that is such awful news! Do what you must regarding the news/situation, we are very patient people. Real life comes first, take your time getting things resolved, we all understand if it takes a while.

Best of wishes as a fellow forumgoer!

3 Likes