Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Thank you, I’ll look into it right away

Oh and can confirm the soft lock in the dampened depths is still there.

Map056.zip (21.3 KB)
That should take care of the Depths issue

1 Like

how do I get to the slime caves? I assume the depths are not the same place? (but the northern exit of erith is closed by guards with spears (I went to fusmar for the cactus first, maybe that was a mistake?)

edit: ah silly me, thanks, that clears that up.

The depths are the slime caves.

So I started the fishing quest, I can rest for free by talking to the ledger at the inn in erith but that doesn’t heal hp or mp. Which means while exploring the depths I have to walk back to fusmar to rest at an inn.

Will bana be busy until I catch all 60 fish? edit: I caught all 6 fish types just using worms and oysters, my bad, I guess I just kept getting confused buying and testing the more expensive bait I didn’t need :slight_smile:

I’ll fix that bug soon, adding it to the list.
I can’t recall honestly, I’m a bit busy with all the other things at the moment

So I got good news and bad news:
The good news is that the cutscene is now fully functional!
The bad news is now the game softlocks at the Queen’s Abode

Can you DM me a screen shot at what point that it soft locks?

anyone knows what the mysterious bracelet does? should i wear it?

Alright, a few problems.
1:

Pretty sure something is screwing with Lysithea’s stats here a lot, because I literally can’t deal damage to anything and get outsped by everything.
2: Hilda’s Charming Advocate is all over the place. First, anyone healing her when it’s active will get the healer charmed. Second, it only stays active until “the end of the turn”, not until “Hilda’s next turn”, meaning that it’s completely useless if Hilda moves later than the enemy.

2 Likes

We are aware of the bugs with the stats. The cause is most likely the plugin we are using.
I’m working out a work around

Is Marianne fat? When she’s fat her offense goes way down.

I haven’t had Marianne under the Fat status yet. The most I’ve gotten her is to Chubby. But if that’s what brings her offense down, then ok. But even when she’s skinny, her magic does nothing. Are slimes immune to all of her Black Magic spells. Because Lysithea can still hurt them with her spells.

Send me a picture of Marianne’s Stats page
And tell me what version of the game you are using

DM’d ya! Thanks for the quick response. Also I’m using ver. 5.0

I’ve looked through that charcater’s events, and I see nothing of the sort causing that issue.
What chapter are you in

I have some very good news for everyone.
Thanks to all of your efforts, must of the bugs have been successfully solved and removed from the game!
All problems related to increasing/decreasing stats, soft locking, and the like SHOULD be solved.
(I say should because I still don’t know the cause behind the Erith softlock, but I did get it working.)

Now this brings us to the bad news. Unfortunately, chances are this will require a restart.
The four save files will be sent as per usual, but I’m warning you now about this.
Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for helping us finally clean up this update!
If there are any bugs you feel haven’t been addressed yet, please DM me the details.

I also want to stress that the Dampened Depths is non-linear. There are multiple ways to get to the bottom and just going straight won’t always be the right answer. If the caves continue to give people difficulty, I’ll make a walkthrough for it, but I consider that the last resort.

Third chapter after Lysithea and Hilda group back up with Mirianne. Every time I go to the blacksmith in the town the only dialogue is about finding the Umbral Steel.

I unfortunately don’t have access to the save anymore if you needed it, game folder was deleted during my weekly automated computer cleanup.