Lysithea's Sweet Escapades

I feel your pain it’s just so good what’s your main GS

1 Like

Switch Axe and Hunting Horn

1 Like

There’s nothing quite like beating a dinosaur to death with a set of bag pipes.

Hell yeah, Switch Axe represent! ZERO SUM DISCHARGE!

ahem …Anyway, I really hope Bern is safe.

ZERO SUM DISCHARGE IS SO DOPE!!

And yes, I hope so as well.

While I’m here, I would like to make an announcement that we are accepting people to work on art for portraits, as well as portrait art and ESPICALLY Map-making and writing fetish/game over scenes.

When I initially started working on the project, I abstained from rewriting those scenes due to their being other, more pressing matters to attend to. As the story developed and we put more and more and it started to develop more an identity, we actually reached a point where we are considering releasing a version of the game without the WG and fetish content (it’ll just be a cut down/recontextualized version of this game so don’t worry, we aren’t dropping this or dividing our attention, we’re going to finish this game according to Bern’s initial vision).
At this point though, it’s more legitimate and less WG focused, so we are looking for writers that are willing to do WG writing for the fetish content.

tl;dr we’re looking for people that want to write about chicks getting fat because lewding certain characters hurts my delicate little soul and map-makers because I have no skill in that.

2 Likes

I am quite confused at the reason to make it a normal game, even if it does come later. Feels like an odd decision, especially without the head dev.

That said, I could possibly help out. I have a lot of Fire Emblem knowledge between all the games, I’m pretty proficient at writing (granted, my published stories are for a different fetish all together) and RPGMaker map making, and I do want a little more practice in development before I go hard into my own projects.

2 Likes

Heeeeey guys!

Here to give a little update!
I am pleased to say that all the major story aspects of Chapter 2 are done!
We’ll be trying to add some optional content into Chapter 2 in the meantime to give it a little more gameplay and less cutscenes.

Either way, you all can expect a full demo either on April 30th or May 1st!
Based on my gameplay times and various messing about, I can safely say we have around 2 hours of game, though I’m hoping to add more time to that with the optional content, although I’m not sure just how much we can add in the short time frame!

We’re still looking for volunteer writers, artists (sprite and digital), and programmers/people experienced with RPG Maker MV so please speak up if you fall into either group.

Anyway, please enjoy the demo to the fullest you can when it comes out!
And share it about so we can garner more support and help!

11 Likes

Hey guuuuuys!
I’m so sorry I’m a day late! I was doing yardwork yesterday till 3 PM, then I stayed up another 12 hours debugging and dealing with intermittent computer crashes.

Turns out, if you work for a long time on your computer, it’ll overheat! Go figure, huh?

Anyway, here is the demo, Version 3.0!
Please enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jt4-wA5LLzsREX_4J1Jb68ErqUb4cOep/view?usp=sharing

9 Likes

I can’t give hilda the armor even though i have it in the key items section, its just repeats the dialogue. Am i missing something?

Same problem here.
Also if you enter the inn after talking to the flowergirl, then leave again it black screens.

Same thing as everyone else, plus, there is a bug on the tent, where you get the 12 Vulnaries and 12 Vials of Pure water. You can continue to pick them up forever.

For everyone reporting the armor issue, could you all please tell me what exactly you did?

Went to the town, did the stuffing scene there, went to the blacksmith, got the armour, spoke to the guard, spoke to the mercenary in the tent (I tried both recruiting him and not recruiting him which didn’t make a difference) then went back to the tent to give Hilda the armour but her dialogue was the same as before I left.

I tried all the variations I could think of, talking to everyone in town vs talking to no one, recruiting Edgar and not recruiting him but never could progress. I always had the armor key item in my inventory when going to Hilda.

So both of you return to the tent with the key item, but upon entering the tent, you are greeted with fat Hilda

Its always the same as when you first leave the tent, yeah. Talking to her always give the same bed sheet joke from Lys.

Yes exactly this. I tried starting a new game and doing things in a different order, but nothing changed.

For some reason, the event that’s supposed to be outside the tent is not triggering properly. I have no real idea why, but I’ll try some things to fix it up.

I’d like to deeply apologize for this glitch. I did not experience it while bug testing, but then again I was more concerned with the new content.

2 Likes

No problem at all man! No need for appologies either! We are enjoying the game you are making, keep up the good work! For what I’ve seen up to now, it seems like you are fleshing out the game quite well! :slight_smile:

1 Like