Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up. https://bellybelting.itch.io/okui-030-030-030

This is just a blog about the game me and the guys are making…

Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up is a 2D action-platformer game where you play as a ninja frog, and your sole mission is to defeat the forces of evil with the power of good and everything righteous, and well… your appetite…

Follow us on our page for regular updates on development and exclusive concept art: Okui: A Beat em up and Eat em up (Demo Stage) by BellyBelting

The Boys:

11 Likes

Well, good luck then ^ -^

Can’t wait to see what comes out of this project, it’s really exciting!

Player

Player
Shop Keeper

6 Likes

THIS IS OUR SITE: Okui: A Beat em up and Eat em up (Demo Stage) by BellyBelting

I’m one of the guys ;D

1 Like

And I’m the mastermind! >:D (kinda)

1 Like

Enemy mantis image

Looks really promising! I love the character design!

2 Likes

mfw you’re not included in “The Boys”

2 Likes

Ha ha, sorry, I’ll fix that!

I’ll be missing more boys but I need to find out their WGG account.
(If any other of the boys is not there please point it out and I will fix that)

This is looking really interesting so far. Can’t wait to try it out once it’s finished!

1 Like

This sounds really cool!

1 Like

Looking great! I can’t wait to try this out!

1 Like

i’m a boys

fillerfillerfiller

1 Like

A WG brawler game? Can’t wait.

Hehe, it is actually not a brawler but a 2D Metroidvania/platformer/rouge-like. Sorry for the misleading title of the game, but it sounds really cool, but if people keep thinking it’s a brawler then we might as well change the title of the game.

I hope you decide to stay and watch our game grow! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

From the art so far it looks awesome, I’ll be keeping an eye out for how things progress!

1 Like

I’m not usually a fan of Frogs, but this game looks so cute I can’t wait for how it turns out.

1 Like

I LOVE this. I admit I wasn’t completely sold at first, but upon actually seeing the ADORABLE art style I can absolutely get behind this. I give this project all of my hope!

1 Like