Okui - Development Changelog

You haven’t even tried to contact me you absolute goofball

Oh and goodlew knows, he just wants for you to come to me

2 Likes

I hope there ain’t no trouble within the dev team…
Regardless, I ask now: what’s happening? A hitch in the vore mechanic? Or is it another kind of holdup?

2 Likes

Ah, nah, nothing big, I’ve just been really busy with studies and with life in general
And remember, this is just a hobby for us, none of us are getting payed, this is not our jobs, but we will still try to pour our whole heart into this project

1 Like

well I dont care how hecking long it takes, even if it leaks all the way until 2021! this game is going to be so dope and I cant wait to actually try it out once it it all finished and whatnot! Keep up the amazing work team!

5 Likes

Sorry! I saw the @ BellyBelting and thought that would have notified you, so I thought that was Goodlew’s way of getting you to the thread.

I get that, it’s just that twice now we’ve been told a demo will come in x days and it’s not happened, and I’m really looking forward to trying the demo with all the stuff that’s been shown so far! Maybe instead of dates that might need to be pushed back we could get more regular updates? I’m completely on board with Lord-Numpty’s statement earlier in the thread:

You made grass? Awesome, show us! You made the grass again with the pixels slightly more to the right, and are going to use it for a wind effect? Awesome, show us the sprites next to each other! Show us the mockup of the animation! Show us the stages of implementing the animation! You have college work? Best of luck! Please don’t worry about us!
It would be awesome to hear from y’all some more, on whatever small update you’re adding or thinking of adding. You’re pouring your whole hearts into this project, and we’re really excited to watch it grow!

2 Likes

Please do not pester developers, and especially lay off on ‘you said it was going to be x days’ rhetoric. This is not a professional setting with hard deadlines. When the developers have an update, they will share, and they will share what they feel is necessary.

I understand you are excited, but we have rules against these types of posts.

2 Likes

Well there is not much happening now really, like literaly or dev chat has been relatively silent for this last weeks, but okay, alright I can try blogging my personal work from the game

…Do any of you know of a good place to blog?

2 Likes

You can always try out blogger. I know plenty of people use it but I’m not too sure about it’s ease of use.

1 Like

okay I’m going to try that

2 Likes

Okay, I am making a Tumblr, Blogger is the clumsiest shit, I don’t even know how anyone could use that

2 Likes

are you sure about tumblr? because in that website NSFW content is forbidden

2 Likes

we aint showing a nipple tho

1 Like

anyway, well do you suggest anything else?

1 Like

Okay I didn’t make tumblr either…

I decided to make a twitter tho: https://twitter.com/BellyBelting

4 Likes

ok, I dont have any requests or anything, all I wanna say is keep up the amazing work and dont lose hope, even if some people dont like something, more than likely someone else will~ so just try to stay positive, everything will work out in the end

2 Likes

Nice, good to know blogger’s a struggle haha. Looking forward to some updates on your twitter!

2 Likes

Any possible thoughts about around when a demo will be out?

1 Like

eh, I think @Goodlew is the one that will know about that

1 Like

Soon ;))))

stupidtwentycharacterminimum

1 Like

Well the game looks interesting, so I’ll be sure to play when it comes out (would it be possible for it to be for mobile, that’s what I usually use. I’m not saying there has to be one, but I’m wondering if it’s something that could be done)

1 Like