OkuSim: A Cute Wife Simulator

It’s the same if you eat a people, but you do get different dialogue if you’re fat or not when doing so. We’ll probably do more of that in the future with more states to add

Also originally there was nothing different other than your daughter matching the wife but now dialogue is different depending on which you pick

There are some small variations in dialogue, when you look in the mirror, but not yet much else.

@Dragos_Drakkar

We can’t recreate the bug you encountered, unfortunately. Can you do it consistently? I was able to fix @RockHardDino 's report, because I knew exactly what I screwed up and where, but we can’t figure anything out for EXP setting back to zero.

1 Like

I decided to test it myself, and while everything works fine at weight level 1, I got the glitch to happen for me at weight level 2. It did indeed trigger for both failure and success to get pregnant.

Can’t even find any places in the events where I set anything to zero, let alone EXP… It’s possible I fixed it by completely removing the really dimwitted quickfix for an issue I was looking at previously, but the fact that people are triggering it in normal play, without hitting the “you’re too fat for sex” message beforehand is weird, even for what I put together.

Oh god I just remembered how weird the UI was to program, This might be a completely different glitch

Edit: If you all can post screenshots of the before/after, it might genuinely be helpful.

Here are screenshot by screenshots of both

No pregnancy

Pregnancy

Sorry for the inconsistent cropping. As you can see, the exp resetting seems to be happening in the transition to the next day. Hope this helps!

Edit: Just thought to try with 8 fullness at weight 2, and the exp got set to 0 still rather than 8.

It just might. Hot tip for screenshots, ALT+Printscreen will take one of just the highlighted window.

So, I definitely can’t recreate this in my development build, which tells me it’s possibly been fixed by my removal of the thing that was causing your initial bug with the failure to initiate pregnancy because 2fat. I can’t be totally sure, but for the moment, I will tentatively call it solved, at least for any future versions.

1 Like

Love the new dialogues! also love that I can still use the save files from the old version in this one, can’t wait for the complete game!

Good to hear that it might be fixed, fingers crossed and all that.

How do you eqt people, I haven’t been able to figure it out despite getting to levek three

I believe it takes a lot higher level, 8 or more if I am remembering correctly, which I probably aren’t. Someone correct me if I am wrong please.

1 Like

No you’re right. Level 8 unlocks all third tier guts (outside of pregnancy)

2 Likes

Ah, thank you for that.

Hey this is a great little game I love all the designs for the ladies. I’m looking forward to what you add to it!

I hope I’m not overstepping, but did you have any plans to add more belly sizes?(i’m a bit of a fan of extremely big ones lol)

1 Like

Do you still have issues with belly size not fitting the space? Cause I came up with some crack idea. Idk if this will work, as I don’t have rpg maker myself. but perhaps you can separate it into 2 images and put them close enough to seem like one.

That really won’t work, and is actually incredibly unnecessary.
You just have to increase the size of the sprite sheet a tad. Will give you more room for the bellies.

There are plugins one can use for sprite layering, but a game as simple as this and not really meant to be a massive project really doesn’t need it…

1 Like

I see, please excuse me for that then

hey , this will be a list of little things that maybe would benefit the game , I am not a RPG maker developer but I more or less know how to use it so I think all these things are within the possibilities.

• I would like to increase certain stats for example:
    -fertility allowing us to have more babies per pregnancy or that the die will benefit us more,
    -Digestion that over time we are digesting the food as in the morning we eat we do the tasks and before the end of the day we eat again,
  • stomach capacity, and not only to be able to eat a single type if not 2 or 3! even though it would require a lot of work and time.
  • add tasks that spend 2 or 3 energy but give us more money for them, for example, a normal task (I do not know how much it really gives) gives us 20 money but these tasks can give us 50 or 60 at once for them.

• maybe possibility of having more friends in the house , being able to fatten them up uncontrollably or make their bodies 90% their pregnant belly 10% the rest , they could also help you in the house (if you are going to add more parts in it which would be nice) where you tell one to join you and while you do one task , another random task in the room is done by her also this would open a lot for more dialogues and little things like a pool party or all sharing something .

• even though it might be a bit annoying , that the weight either because you are fat or in your last stage of pregnancy slows you down , it would add a bit of realism .

• I am not saying that diseases are added, medicines , that you can buy medicine to digest food or a person, fertility medicine for larger pregnancies or that you are more likely to get pregnant or that some medicine will give you infinite energy temporarily.

• to do different types of exercise, although maybe this is more of a detail, it would be nice to be able to exercise in front of the television and that our character puts on some clothes for it with jeggings and a sports bra or that we can swim in the pool obviously with her suit included.

• small events, it would be nice if there were small events that make you do certain things, like for example Hubby is going to have a party at the house and you must order everything in a time limit so that everything goes well and the next day you get a boost with him, leftover food and things like that or an event where Hubby tells you to do certain tasks and gives you extra money for doing them.

• I know that maybe this is something more advanced and requires modifying how the UI works but in general I think it would be good to remove several buttons that are not used in different parts like the menu, inventory and things like that.

This is a list of things I would like to see and please take it as a recommendation , as I said , I am not a professional RPG maker programmer but I do have some unfinished projects as practice so I think everything is possible with the tools of the program.

I would really like to see this game in the future and really see what can come out of this, it looks very interesting and is very entertaining, I hope you achieve everything you are planning :slight_smile:

psdt: sorry if I am redundant in some parts, English is not my forte.

2 Likes

Great art and looking forward to seeing where you take it! It felt a bit grindy in the mid and late stages, I started ignoring chores since I had a lot of money and just using the ambiguous leftovers to get most of my capacity filled. Maybe needing to do a minimum number of chores to maintain your budget’s a good idea?

Whatever other features and events you add, please do something with the garden. I kept going outside to see if anything had changed with the pool!

2 Likes

I really love the concept, but I feel like the gameplay is very repeated; Just taking care of the house becomes very boring (I only reached level 4) and there is little interaction with the characters (Only with the firstborn; I reach 15/16 children and Huggy is practically non-existent), I would like to have more chances of having more children even being obese (There is also the problem that when I rule out having children they take away the experience) and housewives prefer to be locked up in the house; I think there should be at least one task where they go to the market (That would include the highest probability of vore); Speaking of vore, I read a comment that the vore is activated at level 8, I didn’t even reach fsafs

I love the idea very much and I would like to see more updates Uwu

3 Likes

Uh, maybe i’m just slow, but what’s the pool area for?