Olive And The Ruby Bra

Alright, there we are. Lets see if this works, if it doesnt, then poopity scoop me into my grave and fill it with mayonnaise

You should put in a warning for the baker quest because i completely missed my chance on it earlier.

2 Likes

Doesn’t that one item you find in the church outright protect you from infatuation anyways?

1 Like

honestly, its either you find it or not, separate stuff happens either way

: ) you figured it out

Hey, I think the cropping of the bra sprite is a bit off, I can see the top of another sprite leaking in.

1 Like

damn tool rack getting on my rack tool, hehe

Also, Olive really hates moving (at her size, can you blame her?) got to about here after viewing the credits and then the same freezing bug.

1 Like

I assume she moved down onto the fence on her own, the bugger. Thats goin to be a pretty tough fix for me, but Ive got an idea of how to do it…

edit: WOW i was totally overcomplicating it in my head and it was much simpler than i thought. also im pretty sure it works. yeah it works had to triple check. Itll be i na new patch but for now enter from the top of that area <3

3 Likes

I’m so happy that this is getting a new update. This is probably one of my favorite rpg maker games here

1 Like

Uh, quick question, does anyone freeze on the road to dalrhythe? The road to the first town. I potentially found something that might be kinda bad…

Edit: well nevermind then but that mightve been stupidly catastrophic if it did do something. Phew!

to make up for this slight spook (heeheehalloween), I’ll tell yall a secret: There’s a single wall-hole in the path through the mountains that isn’t sparkly which holds a secret which you may or may not appreciate.

edit 2: also do me a big favor and don’t enter the spa with a full party. I intended the revisiting the past thing to be in the private bath rooms and such as a private bathroom is it’s private. respect olives privacy. don’t bring friends in the pool.

edit 3: shit I just realized that I’ll have to sprite a fucking rowboat. oh god aw fuck well. augh augh.

1 Like

Man I’m really enjoying this game. I really apricate how much you’ve been working on it.

1 Like

I also got the glitch where you get stuck outside the cave with the green mushrooms, but only once.
However there doesn’t seem to be an event tile to go back to the grassy area the same way you enter.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how many bad ends are implemented at the moment? (To check I’m not missing anything… :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Hang on Is the secret cave thing the rock

1 Like

This guy probably shouldn’t be here. This was in the boulder pushing room after beating the demo.

1 Like

gosh I love waking up to so much h

Yeah I just found out about there not being a road back by the lil secret cavern entrance, so I fixed that up right away. Next patchll have that taken care of!

There is a bad end for each boss, and so far only 4 bad ends!

yes.

yep he definetly should not be there lol, I should get a fix for that pretty soon hehe.

Well I suppose I’m off to work then! Y’all have good days!

1 Like

Alright, so 0.5.2.! A few quick bug fixes, I dont know if I added anything major.

Cropping on the bra sprites are fixed, Olive no longer hates moving out of caves (hopefully) and can exit back to the mountain path, and that one guy cant be found just chillin’ in nothingness. thats where i am. he can bring pizza if he wants to and it might be fine but he cant do that shit normally.

1 Like

Anyone got a save file where the new update starts for the lazy and impatient?

1 Like

Sooo i returned to the area from the “secret” boss, and realized there was an item I never grabbed. There seems to be some sort of discrepancy however. I got a notification that i had picked up “overcloak”, but the only new item is the “leafy plate”

Edit: Also, for the sign leading to the mountain, all 4 sides it says South: Kaybe mountain, but then olive says there aren’t letters on this side so she can’t read it.

1 Like