Olive And The Ruby Bra

0.6 progress update: a barrel couldn’t be harder to put on a fat person I swear to god just get in there

also currently finding out a way to put in a quest thing. I’ll figure it out soon. hopefully

I haven’t worked on too much side stuff yet, but I should probably figure out what I can put first

prolly gonna leave the singer for a bit longer, gotta figure out a few more things pertaining to the subject. and no I’m not gonna make friggin cantina band god (good idea tho)

but Yeh. feeling good, working semi-hard, finished a dnd homebrew race, creative juices flowing. yeehaw

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am enjoying the game so far, but does anyone to weee to meet the pysicthing? Guy and to get the price of the weapon? I can’t see to find them anywhere. Also is there any side boss to take on?

1 Like

Wanted to ask 2 things actually, 1 how can you reach the bakers assistant? and 2 can Olive can any bigger throughout the story?

2 Likes

For Assistant:Before going to lance after you return to Tatman, go back into the mystic forest to find the assistant

And there is currently one point where Olive gets bigger that isnt an ending, but only for a little while. Im thinkin of puttin a few more instances in and i can promise there would be a few longer moments where Olive (and more people) are goddamn humgumgus. But for now its just the one time, which if you successfully find the assistant, you’ll find quite quickly

1 Like

ah many tks, i recently found this game today and saw sprites of Ovlie in bigger forms while wearing the cloths so I though it was already implimented but looking for to that in the future tks buddy

2 Likes

All the images within the files is implemented within the game, since theres an option to check which makes it so that it only includes used assets. Makes file sharing and uploadin a breeze, hehe

Ah ok thank you for the help

1 Like

oh one more thing for the retrieving the BBQ equipment how do u sneaky sneaky the gear exactly?

1 Like

You just have to go around through the other path that’s there, the path with all the plant looking things and get the mystic honey/nectar? from one of them and then put it into her drinkHopefully I hid the text correctly

1 Like

On my end, it’s not blurred. It’s in like blocks or something

2 Likes

never mind found it, I doubled checked the plants must have missed one. my bad on that

1 Like

Huh I have to check on my computer then maybe I just didn’t to it right on my phone

1 Like

question i got past the whole church thing even tho i accidently left the church without trying to fight the demon anyways i gave olive the drink i needed to get and now i got to the part were she mentioned another temple but i’m confused on that part of what to do

2 Likes

I did find the plant area but there isn’t any plant boss its simply an empty area with 1 chest in it not sure if I am missing something here for the bakery quest

2 Likes

The only way that could happen would be if youve found them and did it all already or if youve already gone to lance, which both wouldve closed the bakery. I really wouldnt know what else couldve happened unless the save files’ wacked. Maybe check at the spa to see if youve somehow done it already?

1 Like

jesus wow definetly need a quest book now holy hell christ son of a fuck bitch

2 Likes

is there anything after Lance telling us that he is working on getting information about the weapon head. i went to bed and forgot what to do
EDIT: i think it said something about going to west Catharsia

2 Likes

god i hate bed

Nah, not yet. After lance tells ya ‘yo i am the word man my words are everywhere’ thats kinda the end so far. I didnt really put a footnote this time but i dont really have a reason for why i didnt.

2 Likes

ooohh boy another day of coming up with terrible puns as quest names and mmore e c o mbbbtat blaancinng

2 Likes

Sounds like a lot of Pun

2 Likes