Olive And The Ruby Bra

bar rel

5 Likes

wait where this at location at?

2 Likes

I believe this is more of something in the new update, or just a meme, like the bucket one.

2 Likes

is there something i’m supposed to do after i’ve gotten the gyphon book from the library and spoken to lance?

1 Like

At least its not a bucket D:

1 Like

She wouldn’t fit on a bucket

1 Like

How big a bucket are we talking about?

2 Likes

FINALLY got around to playing this game. Is there anything after the visit to Plat’s dad? Or is that the current end of the campaign?

2 Likes

So an actual progress update that isn’t just a picture of olive in the dark in a barrel, things are coming along smoothly! I came across a few scares here and there and had incredible trouble with a certain plugin, in which I gave up my intended idea for a cooler option, but all n all its smooth sailing (hehe, puns). For 0.6, I plan generally on more mainland content, including beginning work on the fighters college side quest lines, finishing up and giving use to the inner mountains, an actual journal that Olive writes reminders in for quest info, and an entire new continent. So Yeh, everything’s cool and good on my end. Another grand thank you to everyone’s support! (PS it looks like there’s a lotta unanswered question here just kinda everywhere with no clear answers cuz I DM the person who asks em. That being said, don’t be afraid to send a DM if y’all have any questions or just wanna say hi!)

Anyhoo that’s a bit much for a ‘wee’ progress update, so I’ll be offta bed. Y’all have good days, now!

edit: in order to complete a certain part of the game, i had to pay $10. this game now has a budget

7 Likes

Good luck with finishing, and don’t CRUCH, MUNCH, yourself for a game if it gets too tiring.
Edit: puns, though i prefer making them with innuendos, i still enjoy SLIDING INN other types.

1 Like

There is a little more gameplay after that you must go to the temple form the start of the game and after u see what is there go back to the cave and go into the room with the dragon door in the middle and do the puzzle i am not gonna spoil any more dm me if u get stuck again

3 Likes

sorry for posting so many images im just really excited to show the next update’s stuff

also happy new year yall! hopefully we dont get a covid21 because i miss my dnd friends

1 Like

that face tho in the image

2 Likes

Happy new year to you too!!! Btw where did you post these images?

1 Like

Alright, so the only things I have left to do is a triple check on the journal system, (I couldnt get some things to work, like disabling it during the sequence when you’re controlling platinum. for some reason i couldnt disable or hide it at all, so ill have to look into that later.) finish with the inner mountains, and run through the game again just in case somethings out of place or missing. But other than that, its almost good!

Of course, when it comes out, two things are gonna happen. 1. Youre gonna have to start a new file. (yeah, i know, but if you want the journal to work youre gonna have to, im so sorry. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to have something to skip you forward, but when ive tried it, it gets buggy, so we’re gonna have to deal for now.) 2. Theres gonna be a lot of bugs i imagine. (Its a .0, of course theres gonna be bugs, theres always gonna be something I miss.)

And as I’ve mentioned, I sorta focused more on side content for 0.6.0., but I still added more to the main story of course. The boat, yknow. Thats all for now tho, ima continue workin on it, yall have good days!~

7 Likes

0.6.0. IS FINALLY OUT AAAAAAAAA

I did a lot of runs, i spent four runs each with 16 hours to make sure that everything is perfect. It wont be, but im just sayin i did a LOT of work to make sure this is the least buggy '.0 ill ever put out.

So, the amount of additions include:

• A quest system
  • 5 new sidequests
  • semi-updated sprites
  • grammar/spelling fixes
  • more sass
  • even more balanced combat (yahaha)

And spoiler additions:

• Fighter College Dormmate Friendship (Currently only two levels, the base and the 2nd stage)
  • a new move to learn from Lance at a certain point
  • more Gyghon treasures
  • better Holeman face
  • Placehilda
  • Removal of the Coughing Door

and of course, I cannot stress how much i care for yall carin about this thing. thankyou guys so much, i cant say that enough,

(also i mightve forgotten some additions. that will always never change. point is theres a shitload i added but it may not seem like it on the surface but i promise theres a l ot here now)

Edit: I’ve mentioned this before, and I’ll always mention it, IN ORDER TO NOT HAVE A BROKEN SAVE FILE. AND IN ORDER TO HAVE EVERYTHING THAT’S NEW. YOUVE GOTTA HAVE A NEW SAVE FILE. ILL WORRY ABOUT JUMPING AHEAD IN TIME INGAME WHEN I GET IT TO WORK BUT FOR NOW WE GOTTA BE CAVEMANNING

8 Likes

Hey, not sure if I’m the only one getting this. But there’s nothing in the ZIP file, did you forget to import the game in the zip file? To clarify, there’s literally nothing in the zip file in the MEGA. Either way, excited for the update! image

3 Likes

of all the times there had to be an internet outage where i was, it was when i was uploading a new version… fuck. the first bug of .6 and it isnt even in the bloody game.,.

thank you for pointing this out, ill get right to uploading the actual file, since mega wants to be a weenie about it.

Editl Okay. I;'ve got it. its all good now. At least it should be. Ive checked on the link itself, my mega profile, it’s 240mb or whatever. the ggames in there hhh h h

4 Likes

No problem, that stuff happens to everyone. If it’s any consolation, at least you found out about it in the first hour. Again, very excited to try out this update, you always put out some excellent work with your sprite work and my hands are trembling for my next big fix of big thiccs.

2 Likes

Hey just wanna report a bug that happened; apparently interacting with the individual on the left side (In this specific spot in the image) in the northern site after you’ve done the pirate quest softlocks the game (Here’s the snippet to give more context. The softlock happens right after Olive finishes her first line to the person.

2 Likes