Olive And The Ruby Bra

Technically both. By missing one quest, you may be able to access another, and doing certain quests will affect others. Like how being enrolled in the Fighter’s College causes you to meet up with the Rogue Master on the path to Tialga, but if you end up not enrolling then you’re greeted by the white haired guy that usually catches Olive when she’s stuck. Or how by doing the bakery sidequest, you can meet up with the goblin baking assistant, who’s been trapped on the ship.

I imagine some people might have already missed the goblin mage quest, since the only way to access it is by gaining the lost lamp quest from the old man. That quest will have a small open window of completion much like the bakery quest, once I figure out both ways of traversing the Expansive Wastes.

1 Like

I think that doing some kind of checklist for sidequests can be a good idea for the future, or a list of sidequests here for people that can be used as some kind of “guide”.

1 Like

Found a bug: If you go into the Blacksmith after you’ve had Olive’s mark removed. You become Marked Olive again.

2 Likes

Just played through this build (great job and impressive sprite work as always) and I’m curious if there are any teleportation holes in the western continent? I am unsure if I should be crossing the Atlantic every time I want to go buy a potion, or if I am missing some great sub-oceanic mole highway in the sand.

1 Like

Just a quick bug fix update. I sorta blocked off the wasteland with a few cactuses cuz those are finished but I haven’t got the stuff ready for the second way to traverse yet, this is just an update to change the goblin puzzle and a few of the bugs people have found, some old ones and some new ones. Hopefully i didnt miss anything, but Im sorta half-brained right now and i cant exactly go through everything right now with a straight head.

2 Likes

can anybody point to the right direction on the lamp quest i can figure it out

1 Like

So a lot of people are thinking the lamp quest is finished. its not. there is no lmap yet. sorry

2 Likes

just so yall know… on the western continent… be a higher level than 13… or have at minimum 2 of those dragon bombs… otherwise you wasted 3 hours of your life b/c you can’t beat a boss and you saved over an old file by accident… just so yall know

And found a glitch,

This text will be blurredyou’re getting ready to fight the goblin mage, if you open the ATGSWMPIHGYGHOT you turn back into a human until you leave the room

2 Likes

Damn, this is quite the awesome game!
I’m now stuck on the western region, I just got the bell to navigate through the desert, but I can’t quite figure out what to do with it, or if you can progress any further! Been using it almost everywhere!
Also, I noticed during the mountain/golem part of the game, my game would freeze when it comes to the image. The game runs fine and you can hear the sounds and music, but the image is frozen on a fight with a serpent girl/golem, which made me restart the game twice. Don’t know if it’s a bug or bad luck of mine!

1 Like

So since I finished the expansive wasteland (the next area after Tialga) but I haven’t finished the alternative path to cross it (the bell being one of the ways), I’ve had placehilda block off the area with cactuses. So at that point, it’s pretty much the end of the next update.

The game freezing for you sounds weird, I’ve never had freezes in fights while testing. If it’s specifically the mountains and not any other fights then there may be something wrong, I’ll look into it!

2 Likes

Oh, forget about that, just realised this happens in other titles too, and it was because I was speeding them up with the cheat engine speed control :sweat_smile: I’m dumb dumb

But damn, I just wanna add that every house and path looks really well designed and with plenty of decoration, keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

is it possible to tell what game version mine is or does it automatically update within my files without me having to do anything?

1 Like

I manually name the folders for all the versions, but if you renamed the folder or if you took the game out of it, youre outta luck.

Mega doesn’t work like steam, where things get updated automatically. Manual download is the way to go.

hi there im so sorry to ask this cuz i feel like im being stupid but how do you get out of the ice and chest room to the east? ive activated the switch and im like so lost on what to do can someone help? im really looking forward to playing this game but im just super stuck

1 Like

holy shit this things been around for a year now

happy birthday, video game

5 Likes

Happy birthday
NOW GET THIS CAKE AND EAT IT YA FAT GURL

1 Like

Omg! So much progress too! You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

1 Like

is 0.7.2 save game compatible with 0.7.1.5?

1 Like

If you’re going backwards, probably not.

1 Like

I meant going forwards, sorry, should I have worded it the other way?

I guess are saves from 0.7.1.5 compatible to be loaded in 0.7.2 would’ve been clearer.

1 Like