Paladin Princess - An Inflation/WG focused RPG - Patreon Launch Announcement

Ya know the answer in puzzle box? If yes plese tell me i spent 5hour and i couldn’t slov the puzz

I’l just say:roman numbers

Welcome to weight gaming @sakunkorn07. Also, here’s the answer.

1 Like

I enjoy RPGMaker games or weight gaining games in general that use these 3D anime girl models instead of the realistic renpy or whatever they are called models.

Ren’py is a visual novel engine. I would guess you mean you dislike Daz3d or VaM (Virt-a-Mate) models. This game here uses Koikatsu for its visuals.

2 Likes

Right Daz3D is what I meant.

Hello again to all. After a long year of development, I am pleased to present:

Paladin Princess: Chapter 2 - Episode 1

Join Elaine as her quest for the moon shards takes her beyond the familiar walls of the human capital and into the vast expanse of the human kingdom. Travel through steep mountains, rolling plains, and dense forests, meeting all sorts of interesting people and creatures. With hundreds more renders, dozens of animations, and double the areas to explore, this is the most expansive update to Paladin Princess to date! Includes additional balance changes, bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and even a few fully original music tracks.

I want to thank everyone who has been anticipating this update for your community, your interest in the project has helped fuel me to bring this version to fruition. And to those who wanted to wait for more content before hopping in, or if you have never even heard of Paladin Princess and are interested, I recommend you give this version a try.

You can download this new version from either Google Drive
Or Mega

Screenshots

If you want to keep up with Paladin Princess’ development with weekly updates and monthly teasers, join the discord here.

10 Likes

Looks great! Do I have to download/play Chapter 1 to understand/enjoy this or does this download include Chapter 1 as well?

The download includes both chapters. Chapter 2 will start where Chapter 1 previously ended.

1 Like

“the cliff is impassable” - some guard who’s never heard of wall render fails

(the entire area south of the guard talking about the cliff is not walled off and thus, you can just go down and around to get up here…)

Wow this game got a lot better because the there are cut scenes, new puzzles and the side quest are pretty good because you meet new Character and lean more about the world also this is a big improvement from the last update the only things is the combat because I feel the Healing is a bit to weak as It only heal like less then a 140 hp and when you have enemy that deal over 200 damage that can be a problem as there are no heal items but I do like that there are no Game over if you lose a fight.

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed the new content! As far as healing goes, I can agree that its usefulness falls off pretty fast. I’ll look into making it more useful at higher levels without it slowing down combat too much. It might be an accessory that increases healing power or a whole new ability to learn. It’s all up in the air at the moment.

1 Like

The 0.2.1 hotfix has just been released. Links on this thread have been updated. The patch notes can be found in the OP and on the discord server. Development on the second release of Chapter 2 will now begin.

2 Likes

Is there a way to check Elaine’s size stats or is it more up to interpretation?

It’s all up to interpretation.

Hi. I am lvl 8, killed all enemies and did all quests I could find and I just can´t beat the 4 bandits that ambushed Ruth. What am I doing wrong?

It’s best to use Ruth as a human shield during that fight and take down as many bandits as you can before needing to heal. The cleave ability also trivializes that fight, as it can hit all four bandits at once. There will also be more areas to explore and level up in the next major update that may help make the fight easier.

2 Likes

I figured using Ruth to defend but I don´t seem to have the cleave ability? Did I miss something? I only have light heal and panic. I did the fight like 50 times unsuccessfully so I am pretty desperate.

FInish the rat queen quest. I believe she teaches you cleave once you get all the cheese in the city.

1 Like

Oh I see. I am more into the giantess growth stuff and not the fat so much so I just wanted to let her be at the size I liked the most. Thanks for your advise.