Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

if you where to make a “fatify the mods” version, the paladin mod already has a female version and has a lot of options for up sizing

2 Likes

Though about Void Field and MUL-T?

1 Like

they are both planned, I am just taking a bit of a break, focusing on other projects and stuff

6 Likes

Ah, all right, No need to rush. You made amazing mod.

Can you please make so that all of the survivors have fatter arms and fatter faces/heads? And also can you add something like, when you get items you get bigger. For example, commons make you big, uncommon bigger and onwards? Please answer, I really want to know! I also don’t really like when they have fat everywhere except arms and faces/heads, looks a bit fake and unrealistic. Otherwise I love this mod and expect more from you! Thanks!

5 Likes

Do you think at any point you could make the fatified survivors into sfm models? i wanna do posters an animations with them and photo mode in game doesn’t exactly get that dynamic

2 Likes

also just gotta say big fan of the mod, it feels wrong playing without it now lol

5 Likes

i took ur word for it and bro yeah if you know to pose photo mode can be magic

4 Likes

Finally started with the Void Fiend skins
Right now the final style is still in question, you can vote here if you want

5 Likes

i honestly say it should be more human like unless you want to go for a cellulite appearance.

Definitely a more human figure.

How do you get the mod to work? I’m using r2mod man with BelpInExPack, HookGenPatcher, R2API and Fatify but I see no difference in game. Am I doing something wrong?

only issue i have is minor visual bugs on survivor select, by chance are you using something other than r2modmanager?

Nvm it just started working… not sure what I did differently.

I Dunno if anyone already told about it but I found oddly bug with Artificer’s Ssbbw skins is her foot.

2 Likes

I mentioned it a while back, so it’s not just you. It’s not ‘Really’ noticeable in-game, but once you see it, it cannot be un-seen.

hello, i started playing the first game and plan to play the second one after that, what do I need fort this mod and is there inflation/weight in it or possible to add and how do I install all of that?, never modded risk of rain 2 before so thats why I am asking^^

you want thunderstore mod manager.
and you should have:
BepInExPack
HookGenPatcher
and R2API
those 3 are the baseline mods you need

1 Like

ok, will look for that, anything else?

if you get stuck look up a mod installing tutorial.