send games with men my way!

yoooo im on this forum a lot and ive found a lot of awesome stuff here but its been a while since ive seen something new with male wg in it (not complaining though!). I’ve played every single thing in this forum with the male tag and im looking for something new! so please send me a message or dm or tag or whatevs if you know of or are making something with guys! Especially if its for the game jam! It was so awesome for last years winner to have exclusively male wg so here hoping we get more male rep here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t like dudes, but Pumpt! by Dynastic Honey
Feed-A-Furry by Mike Wolfcoon

5 Likes

yee ive played these too, thanks for sending em my way even if you dont like duded!

1 Like

Worshippers of the Gain by Cottage Games This one is a pretty good one. You can choose to fatten everyone, or just the folks you like.
There’s also Tribal Hunter on Steam, for a more cartoony aesthetic.
Vial of Infinity is also made by Mike Wolfcoon, for a more RPG flavor.

4 Likes

oh these are good! ive played these too

1 Like

Wait, waitwaitwait, I forgot a big one not enough people have played: God Cat - Ming's Final Battle v1.096 by Three-Wen
There’s only one (1) female character in the whole game, the rest are all male.
I did a playthrough of the female run: God Cat - Ming's Final Battle, Mia bossfight - YouTube so you can get the gist of how the game works; it’s a simple beat-em-up with inflatable male enemies that ends with a bossfight against a giant of some kind.
If you shoot them in their open mouth, it heals them; if you shoot them anywhere else, they get hurt.
If you overheal them, they inflate.
Overhealing them too much makes them pop, and knocking all their health out of them makes them die, too, but the game’s design practically requires you to beat them via inflation, since it unlocks the harder version of the boss where they get even bigger.
Funny enough, just shooting at them makes the game harder as their health gets lower, but the fight remains easy as they inflate.

The dev also makes a VN RPG thing (100% male), but it’s currently exclusive on his Patreon behind the $2/mo paywall: https://www.patreon.com/3wen/posts
Same basic idea: you and the enemies can be overcharged, which makes you/them inflate. There’s also a buffet minigame that makes you huge.

3 Likes

Also technically Turbo Fat by Poobslag might count for the thread, all the critters are of an ambiguous sex, but their names tend to lean more masculine than feminine.
I find the game’s harder than regular Tetris, just because a huge chunk of your score is dependent on doing combos and clearing lines on every other dropped block or better; if you drop two blocks without clearing a line, the patron leaves to make room for the next one, in case you’re trying to make a specific one of these little critters absolutely huge.

3 Likes

The Curse of Something: A RPG Game About Large Furry Men is one of my favorite recent male-focused games here. It’s a twine-based VN with some light RPG and sim mechanics, and the tone is goofy and fun.

You’ll want to pick the Curse of Corpulence. Other tracks are fun, but not WG-centric.

EDIT: A Halloween Text Adventure a.k.a The Fat House is a puzzle-y Quest text adventure with mixed gender WG including two male scenes. One or two spots are a little Guide Dang It, but otherwise fun. If you’re on Windows, I recommend downloading the Quest player rather than playing on the site; the site can be unreliable

2 Likes

The FatFitFat mobile game lets you play as a male. You click buttons to change your Body Fat Percentage.

YOO ive played these except the last one! do you mean otiiz adventure 3?? do you know if its been finished?

I’m a Patron on there, and no, OA3 isn’t finished. The most recent update was in late July, and it was to add an item use mechanic and the shop to the game. Overall the game isn’t anywhere near finished, it’s got like 4 enemy types and a boss, and the story isn’t really there yet either.
Real shame the dev’s got a cute art style for the girls and you can’t do anything with them.

1 Like

i see! please tag me when it comes out c: