1_2_2
2_1_2
3_1_2
4_2_2
5_2_2
6_2_2
7_2_2
8_2_2
So that’s spritesheet 2, with breasts. If you don’t have breasts enabled thru the wardrobe (or have breasts enabled but also are producing milk, which will bump you up to XL breasts iirc) then you won’t see these sprites.
Afaict from my end they’re all there in the post. If you dl’d and copy-pasted the all of the above as per normal operating procedure I can’t think why they wouldn’t show up.

2 Likes

Y’know I’ve always preferred the older cow sprites from the earlier free SFRPG version especially since it just looks more cow-ish, so does anyone know if I can just import and rename those sprites or do I have to do some sprite editing magic

1 Like

woo, dm for knolidge.

Made some ahem improvements to the NPC cow sprites. These aren’t player sprites and should only replace the ‘NPC_cows’ file. Basically they add more detail to the sprites and up the general weight level by 1 for the NPC cows.

I also made a file for the cow monster NPC but forgot where I saved it, might turn up later who knows. :wink:

9 Likes

Can you extract into winrar so we can install easily :3 ?

2 Likes

I’m not sure how it gets easier than “download image, maybe rename image, copy+paste image into proper folder”, but sure, here’s all the sprites I’ve done so far in a single zip folder (fox x_2_x, cow x_2_x + x_3_x)
Do keep in mind that for spritesheets stage 2_x_x / 3_x_x , the “no boob” and “boob” sprites share a sheet, while the “XL boob” has its own sheet. Yes, it’s a little confusing but it is what it is, and is also explained in the CUSTOMIZE PLAYER SPRITE GUIDE.pdf that ImpossibleSnail released that’s included with the game for download. Probably almost every question that comes up can be answered there, for future reference of any wanting to dabble themselves.
share.zip (671.4 KB)

5 Likes

thank also before you share the link, somehow the sprite is works when I changed the files names. btw thank you :>

2 Likes

made a lil personal black and purple edit of the character sprites, then i went a step further by making some of the bottom half of the bigger sprites of it (and wolf form) transparent so i can actually see what im interacting with in game lol

also, werewolf sprites w the transparency on it too

SFRPG - purple player edit + wolf with transparency.zip (2.9 MB)

10 Likes

Hello, can anyone please rearrange these old cow tf sprites which are in the old SFRPG format to the new SFRPG-Expanded format? (not sure if there’s enough weight stages for the new format so you can just make the last few stages the same, and oh they’re all for the big boobed version)

$cow2
$cow12

some examples of the old cow tf sprites
old sfrpg cow sprites.zip (266.1 KB)

2 Likes

It WAS user error, and IT WAS my fault, my apologies, for this and other stress you’ve gotten from folks lol.

For anyone’s confusion on the matter if you’re like me and half blind (Sarcasm I’m not literally half blind), reminder that early level sprite sheets do not retain the same formatting for naming conventions as the later sprites do. 1-3, I believe has no $ tag, 4 and above do iirc.

4 Likes

Was this ever finished?

2 Likes

What do you all use to modify/make own sprites?

2 Likes

i used piskel (web), but it’s underwhelming, best fit for something easy like editing/adding certain colors/assets, there’s paid apps that have many more tools and in general are better, like aseprite

3 Likes

So if I were to use either one would I just take the existing spritesheet and modify it on there? Or would I have to start from scratch and use it as a reference?

2 Likes

no, you wouldn’t need to work from scratch, you can put existing stuff on the sheet, all else is done with layering

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance on sprite stuff, but if I were using piskel what does that mean by layering? I see layers that I can add, but everything in all on one sheet.

1 Like

Behold the red version (WIP)
Reddy

Edit: Now I just have to figure out how to label this on the website itself.

3 Likes

Would love to see more sprites for this game. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to edit a sprite myself.

3 Likes

Same here even with the directions on the smasher will o thicks I still can’t figure out how to edit the sprites

3 Likes