Sims 4 Weight Gain Career

I don’t think the link to the download is working

hi every of your links are broken or what?

Shame. Have you found some other way of downloading it?

Huh looks like they removed it and put lots of ad’s in place :frowning_face:

my Ad blocker just block a bunch of ads

it was a updated file.

The Google Drive link doesn’t work now! Any chance of fixing it?

What a wonderful idea! I’m working on it… :slight_smile:

Hi I noticed that all the links to download didn’t work (on any sites) and that this is like 2 years old but I made my own version of this mod from scratch
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xEDeuGOiB0QZk4X8mbbzaKftcbaHbeP3?usp=sharing
It’s very barebones right now but let me know I’m looking for better ideas lol

1 Like

You can find the mod here, All my Sims 4 mods (Reuploaded). I highly encourage you to continue making sims 4 mods (barebones or not), you should even make your own thread for it!

1 Like

I’d still like to know - if you create a sim with the fat slider at maximum in CAS, can they continue to gain more weight in the game as well? It appears that they can’t. I have applied Expanding Waistline to some and I think that might be adding slowly, but I’m not certain about it.

No, if you make Sims in CAS with the fat slider on maximum, they will not get heavier. However if you have Roburky’s Fitness Control mod, you can extend the fat slider above the vanilla values, allowing for bigger sims in gameplay. Hope this helps you and happy simming.

Thank you! I guessed that was probably the case. I use Kirax mods - would Roburky’s fitness control fight with that?

I don’t see what could go wrong with Kirax mods, so go ahead. Just do a backup of your saves if you care and be happy :v

Wow - a brave statement! Actually it seems to work fine. Thank you for your suggestions. Very kind of you.

1 Like

My wife calls the Sims my second family! She reckons I’ve created the perfect woman and like playing with her! Some truth in that, I suppose.

the file page not workin

Is this mod still working? , the download is giving a 404 error. :frowning:

There is a link that does work - this below might work. If not, then search for TheSimFattener and you should get to it. Titled ‘All my Sims 4 mods (Reuploaded)’

Almost all the mods do still work on the latest EA version.

Thank you so much @Condenser

You are welcome! There are a lot more around these days too. Contact me if you’d like other suggestions.

I’m having an issue where my Sim can’t go to work even when I click “Go to Work.” Is any one else having this issue?