All my Sims 4 mods (Reuploaded)

As I previously mentioned, I was a buffoon who accidentally deleted all my mods. A good samaritan by the name of @thatweirdfatguy was kind enough to send me a zip file containing all of my mods (aside from the female only version of the gain). I am well aware that some of these mods won’t work like they once did, but I am no longer doing any sort of updates or new mods. I am just living the zip file here in this post so people can always enjoy my mods provided they withstand the test of sims 4 updates.

TSF’s Modpack.zip (722.1 KB)

14 Likes

I like to know how to install a mod to the game?
Can men also get fat from mods?

In case you haven’t figured it out yet.
First, you place your downloaded mod into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. If there isn’t a Mods folder then make one.
Second, boot up the game go into the options, and under Game Options head over to the tab called “Other” there should be a check box named “Enable Custom Content and Mods” and “Script Mods Allow”. Ensure that those are checked and then the game should prompt you to restart the game so your mods can load.

1 Like

Is there a career name for the Gainer Career, I cheat in one of my game files and I want to create an older retired model mentoring her successor.

Thank you for creating these mods! Now I can have realistic sims :slight_smile:

I’ve downloaded the zipfiles and added them correctly (i think) but they dont seem to work. Does anyone experience the same problems/knows what to do? Or are these mods just gone for. :frowning:

It’s probably because the game got some updates. The mods will most likely need to be updated to fit them again.

Really? That’s a shame , could u give me some new mods containing a realistic weight gain ?

Well, you could try searching for roBurky on itch.io.

1 Like

Do any of these still work or are they all completely broken now, minus the fitness control mod?

The fattening lot might still be working

It does thankfully. Hopefully we may see someone fixing some of the others at some point maybe?