Most people try to find honest work for a living. Monseiur Leblanc is not like most people. His special set of skills make him a valuable asset for Big Foodie corporations who wish to take a discrete and untraceable bite out of each other’s surpluses and sabatoge their well-stocked larders. Do you have what it takes to clean out the competition, or will you get stuck washing dishes for the rest of your life?
Live the job as a profesional feast thief and sneak your way through gradually narrowing halls as you try to clean out the map of edible food.
- The more you eat, the wider you get, meaning you’ll need to find alternate paths to continue snacking without getting stuck.
- Use Hiding Spots to help avoid guards, especially at wider sizes. Get caught and it’s game over, along with your buffet.
- You can’t just stand around either, there’s a time limit! You also need to escape, so plan your route wisely!
Extract the .rar and run the .exe to play.
Arrow Keys - Movement
Spacebar - Action (Eat food, use Hiding Spot. Must be facing UP to interact with Food or Hideyholes)
Esc - Open Menu/Quit to Title
Old Version - Windows Only: https://www.dropbox.com/s/96pudnumzcgl8iq/sneakfeast.zip?dl=0
EDIT: New Topic for Updates To keep the original version and updates seperate and clean for the purposes of judging, we’ve moved all updates and notes to its own post in the Projects section, which you can visit here: Sneak Feast
Hoodah here! I’ve been lurking for a while but wanted to try my hand at making a game, so what better time than at a game jam! Myself (Art, Design) along with Dom Foxley (Programming, Design) have been working hard to get this game together, and we hope you enjoy playing it!
KNOWN BUGS: Entries marked with a *** should be fixed in the latest version.
- *** Reaching Stage 3 growth may stick you into a wall. You will need to restart the game by pressing ESC.
- *** Restarting from a Game Over will keep you in the state you were at. If you want a fresh start, you will need to quit from the ESC menu.
- *** Restarting doing strange things in general.
- *** Guards may catch you even if in a hidey hole as long as they walk past the player.
- *** Selecting Restart after getting caught right in front of a hidey hole may make the player invisible. Quit from the ESC menu and restart to fix.
- Guards may “spot” you through walls if the flashlight can reach the player. That’s just how life works when you’re big enough to spot through walls.
- If a guard spots you right outside a hidey hole before you enter, you will still be caught. Because, like, c’mon man, you were right there.