Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

Well its too late to take it back but the encryption on the game is really weak like 5 letter long key. and if he doesn’t to he can change the key to something more secure.

You can just delete your post. Or ask someone from @moderators to do it for you. Or just edit it for that matter.

1 Like

I deleted the post until I get the ok on discord

3 Likes

I got the ok to share my script, second time’s a charm.
Screenshot 2022-04-13 160534
Here is my python script that decrypt the PNGs so that you can view them.
Steps

1. Make sure you have Python installed

2. Download and put the script in the root folder (where the exe is)

3. Run the script and let it run, it will create decrypted folder and tell you what its doing

Explanation

The PNGs are encrypted with a XOR Cypher and the key can be calculated by XORing the decrypted and encrypted data. I did this by doing a memory dump while the game is running and manually cutting out the PNG data. The script only works with relative paths that means it will only sees the files where and below it is placed. If you are unsure of running the script you can view the code with a text editor.

Download

Edit: This script doesn’t work 0.2.5+

6 Likes

One cool thing I can do is change a few lines of code and make it so it can encrypt the PNGs again making it a crude modding tool.

4 Likes

The next chapter is neeeearly done…
And we got a new side-project in case you wanna check it out!

6 Likes

Soft Fantasies has just received an update boys nwn

7 Likes

Why does the game stop responding on the website when I meet Oken in the kitchen early on in chapter 1 after interacting with Ian in the prologue? The music continues to play, but the custom mouse cursor doesn’t move after that point and I can’t seem to do anything to advance the part. When I opened the log when the game was about to freeze the log didn’t continue its animation either. I got a game freeze four times already in the same spot, and still get a freeze from doing a new game and skipping to that part.

This game has received an update this month ~

7 Likes

Is there anyone that could show me how to get the latest bad ending (I wanted to achieve it :3 )

1 Like

There is a new update today! ~

5 Likes

Trying to run the OS X version through browser doesn’t work sadly, at least not in chrome.

The game seens to crash consistently when I attempt to save on most files (page 2 etc.), and will sometimes freeze at scene changes.
Running 0.28 (APK), Galaxy S23.

I hope that im not screwing myself in the long run by not taking the pill now. It seems much more fun of an idea to use it while visiting Pi.

This could definiltey use the Furry tag. Looks like a lot of fun for y’all tho

1 Like

There is a new update, go and check it!

1 Like

rubs paws together So!

The end is a softlock since none of the routes are finished. Should put a save warning before it, not that I didn’t myself

How can I delete all saves? Due to inexperience, I made too many of them.

I’m not familiar with the game personally. But in the settings there is a reset global data option isn’t there? I would think that would do the trick.

assuming you are using windows, this should be the correct path:

C:\Users\ [USER] \AppData\Roaming\Soft Fantasies

and then the save files should be there

2 Likes